HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought this for my indoor cat who didn't seem interested in cat grass but is interested in the houseplants; so far she likes eating it, I sprinkle some on her Churu treats three times a week, and when I put it on hard food she ate it too; no adverse reactions. Not sure if the houseplants have gotten less attention from her, but I'm glad she's taken to the green sprinkles.

customerofiherb
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Bought this for my 12 year old cat. He is a Nebelung cat, so he has long hair and sometimes has hairballs. After using this I noticed he didn't have any hairballs that I could see. I also saw an increase in his appetite about a week or so after using this. So I have repurchased a couple of times so far and I just add the tiniest amount on the end of a teaspoon (less than what's recommended) and mix it into his meat. He wasn't bothered by it right from the beginning, so the smell and taste must be good to him because he is notoriously fussy. Would recommend.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have 5 cats at home and they are all so picky. This quality is good and also packaged in a good size. My cats love this and so far they still don't refuse to this.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I add it to my cats kibble from time to time and he loves it. Seems to make his coat look nice and shiny too

Posted on May 8, 2022

Cat loves this!! It's somewhat a pain to find, and i am glad iherb carries it and it is in stock normally. Cat is a very picky eater, but she almost won't touch her dry food unless this is sprinkled on top

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

my cats enjoy this on their dry food, and the ingredients are good!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

My cat is super picky, but he really likes this. One minus is that is gets balled-up and very hard to break-up fairly quickly after opening. We do live in humid Florida, so it might not be a problem for others.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Barley Cat has helped my cats digestive issues. He loves it sprinkled on his food and it seems to satisfy his need for greens as he’s no longer eating the plants outdoors that cause stomach upset .

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

My cat's fur is much softer and there is less scratching with his skin irritation.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

Cat likes it, if I sprinkle it on the food, she eats that part first