Oh I love this for counter tops, for the table after dinner. Doesn't really smell like anything but gets the grease out. I have also used this on stove top and it works great. A few quirts is all you need. Packaging is sleek and the bottle usually lasts for about 4 to 6 months.
At first, i thought it was unscented but when I used it - it had a bit of neutral scent. It wasn’t bad at all and i got so many uses out of the size. Plus it was packaged properly and it arrived without leaks. Components and ingredients are quite good too. I would recommend!
Great quality, works really well on my stove, microwave and counters. It’s unscented but it does have quite a strong odor to it. But it’s not bad. Also I think it has methylisothiazolinone in it as a preservative which my girl Dr. Dray says is one that most commonly causes an allergic reaction. So I don’t care for that (what’s wrong with the good old parabens 💁🏼♀️) So personally I always use gloves with it when I clean up. But overall it’s very good.
As far as natural cleaner goes, there are many weak ones on the market. Not this one! Grab Green brand is awesome! Cuts through grease and grime like a champ! I was very surprised. I got this on sale, around 5$ usd. Worth the price! I generally Don like scented cleaners, this one is Is Unscented, there is really no smell, which is gentle on my asthmatic lungs. Love this formula. Sad that it looks discontinued.
What an amazing grease cleaner! I always try to buy home cleaners with the least amount of harsh chemicals or none at all if possible. So glad I've come across this product that is decently priced for it's size and does not have any of those harsh and nasty chemicals. I used it on the stove top, on the inside of the toaster and oven doors and the grease came right off without even having to wait a few minutes or scrub. I can finally use a cleaner without gloves that is Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable, Non-Toxic Formula, Solvent Free, Phosphate Free, Ammonia Free and does not have any scent.
One of the important things for me - almost no scent. I use it mostly for stove top and kitchen surface. In case there are some dry stains you have just to leave it for a while.
Also have to admit that it is quite gentle for your skin
So I've now got strong opinions about kitchen cleansers, having tried A LOT of sub-par ones. This genuinely doesn't make me gag when I use it, unlike many others out there, and most surprisingly, I don't have to use more than a few sprays--it cuts through everything.
At first I thought "wow this is small..." but now it's just "wow, this works!"