HR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I am buying it over and over again. Once I got to know this product I can't go back to the regular pods. The dishes turn out cleaner than ever, and to most amazing plus tha made me buy this product in the first place- NO SOAPY SMELL OR TASTE!! NOT EVEN IN THE SILICONE DISHES

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1967

I used to leave the house when I ran my dishwasher because I couldn't stand the smell of the dishwashing product I was using. I thought I needed to use that stuff to get results. Now I know otherwise. I've been using Grab Green for a over a year now, and I continue to be amazed. It gets everything shiny clean, even when I don't pre-rinse, and there's no nasty smell.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love that these are not scented. I find that other dishwashing detergents usually leave their fragrance on plastic and silicone dishes and utensils, and those transfer the fragrance to the food. For someone who is really sensitive to smells and tastes, like me, these are a must. I have reordered them several times. They totally get the job done. Dishes come out clean and streak free, although that might have slightly more to do with the dishwasher. Having tried several other brands of detergent tabs, I have noticed no difference in performance. And like I said, the fact that these are fragrance free puts them over the top, in my opinion.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love it that there are no artificial smells with these tablets and they seem to be the best on the market that have less nasties in them. Pretty happy with the wash.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

These seem to be the best eco, non toxic dishwasher tablets that I have tried so far. They'll never work as well as the leading brands but i'd much rather know that I'm not washing my dishes in a load of nasties.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really like these pods, it cleans very well without the irritating artificial fragmences. I add a few drops of tea tree essential oil for disinfection.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I only use this one and on one occasion my toddler licked the remains in my dishwasher, and doctor said it’s ok because it has no harsh chemishals. Dishes are nice and clean.