HR

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Bought this with Ultimate Healing Skin Aloe, and Shea with coconut oil. Good quality and helps moisturize dry skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The only lotion who can help my daughter skin eczema. She use it 3 to 4x daily to relieve her itchiness

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good product, but the scent bothers me a lilttle bit.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Using for my dry and itchy skin. Scent good. Size good size

Posted on May 31, 2022

Gives relief to skin rash

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Auto-translated from French

It absorbs its texture is light too quickly and hydrating its scent resembles mint and gives a refreshing feeling after use it is perfect for itchy and itchy skin I approve it it is great value for money and voluminous

e6cf8f7c-d5a7-40b5-99da-60f0b9018743
Posted on May 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is a soothing scent like the sweet American mint gum. I personally like it. The color scheme of the package was interesting and I bought the package, but when I applied it to urticaria, the itch disappeared immediately. When I have urticaria, I also take antihistamines, but it doesn't itch for about 30 minutes, so I applied this and was able to overcome it. It is also effective for itching of dry skin. I want to buy it again because it has a large capacity for the price.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A cream rich in moisture to my surprise and joy does not leave a sticky feeling! Mint cream with a delicate scent that evaporates relatively quickly. The cream gives a feeling of freshness, cools and soothes the skin.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought it for my brother who suffers from allergies before he used a second type of Osrin company, the difference between them is more in quantity, and the active substance in this lotion is more quantity, meaning its effect is stronger.