HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
It's pretty good, but

Ingredients are excellent and as good as can be, and the price is right, but the taste is not that good. I saw some people in the review section saying that it used to be better which is a similar experience I had with the Apple cinnamon one. I got it a year ago, and the taste was impressive. The new one with the new look isn't. I love this brand. I'm giving it 4 stars hoping that they fix this. Update: I changed my mind. It's still pretty good and easily deserves 5 stars. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Easy to use, very tasty and super healthy ingredients! Also the package is resealable which is neat and comfortable. Very filling for a healthy breakfast. It's very crunchy and delicious. Definitely to recommend.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Good quality, pure, organic ingredients. Not your ordinary granola, not high in sugar, not too sweet but just right. Just right chocolate flavor. Good for breakfast with milk or as a snack eaten by itself.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Very yummy! Plenty of chocolatey flavor and perfect crunch. I enjoyed it plain or in a bowl with milk. Great for breakfast on the go or a between meal snack.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love this brand! The Ingredients are excellent and as good as can be, the price is right and the taste is good (not overly sweet). I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This is the first time ever buying a sprouted product and I must say, I was quite surprised in a positive way. I was looking for a nutritious alternative to most of the granola products sold on IHERB or my local health food store and looks like I found it. It's sprouted, organic, NO added oils, Nut Free, Gluten Free, NO added sugars (except for the coconut sugar in the chocolate bits). So it has only 1g of added sugars per serving (1/4 cup). The rest of the sweetness comes from the dates. Overall, it tastes really good and I enjoyed eating it as a snack since it comes in little crunchy cluster pieces and not like the ordinary granola I'm used to.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Love it! First when I saw them, I though that it will be very hard to use on yogurt, but then I try it and it was great! I like it, it doesn't have any strong flavors, so that's a win to me, also it's spouted-wow, that's very healthy and beneficial! Wonderful ingredients and quality! Can't wait to try other sprouted kinds!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

sweet but not too sweet. Crunchy but not too crunchy. A good healthy snack.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Excellent taste ingredients at home or on the go Maximum health benefits