HR

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
yummy!!

Bought these out of curiosity (for myself!) and gambled with the cinnamon flavor . It tastes delicious! A lovely light snack when I’m stressed and/or studying. It tastes like Cheerios but slightly more milky. You can use it as snack even if you're 22 years😂. 10/10! I can see why babies love these.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I actually bought it for myself, an adult. it's an amazing snack! low in calories, high volume. yummy mild taste and clean ingredients. I use to eat it with fruits and yogurt or just plain. the quality of the package and the bits are amazing. serving size is huge! highly recommended for those of us on a diet and of course for babies too!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My daughters favorite snack!!!! She can eat it alone and is perfect for taking along when leaving the house Sizing is perfect for the diaper bag. SHe loves this specific flavor the best. Great finger food - Very easy for babies to pick up and put into their mouths on their own. crunchy and tasty snack. i constantly find my older kids snacking on them. So tasty for all ages.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

baby loves it. Good to start weaning them to solids. been using this since my first born. quality is excellent. ingredients seems good. smells great. baby loves the taste. size is portable. Good for diet since high in iron.

6eb7ad44-9a3d-4f06-a3c5-91d3dd356359
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves them. It melts in his mouth and easy to eat. He probably tastes good because he can eat then continuously:) Perfect size for tiny hand to hold.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product Taste is great Easy to grab Good quality Excellent ingredients for baby’s The size is very good for the baby’s Package well done

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It's not the first time that I buy it and my son is 1.2 years and loves it from younger age. the quality is great, great ingredients, Great taste, the size is good

Posted on May 29, 2022

This tastes great I love the package size lasts for a few servings my daughter is aged 2 and she absolutely loves it I got other flavors as well I use it when I’m on the go and need a snack for her

Posted on May 17, 2022

my baby loves this snack, we bought all the series (all flavors). it's also a great snack that helps the baby develop skills of griping small things.