HR

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good Quality. It’s smell awesome , taste good too. My son (9months old) love it very much. Thank Gerber provides so many variety for our little one ❤️ Whole Grain and vegetable dip ingredient which make super natural and perfect for our baby. Size is good for bring out and the packaging is lovely . Good benefit for busy mother . Or when we are outside. Good servings for baby ❤️

529bbfe7-eca3-4175-aa36-96bba9d71423
Posted on May 29, 2022

Excellent delivery service of Iherb! I use this baby foods for my 6mos. Old baby and she really like the taste and the flavor! The quality of the product and serving per bottle is highly recommended! It has good benefit to our children because of the ingredients of gerber use!!The packaging is very safe!

1a22be54-1edb-4b12-ae6b-b5f93a7afeaa
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It ended so quickly that I did not have time to photograph. My daughter is one year old and loves this crunchy snack. I gave my son to school (6 years old), put a box in lunch and he ate it and asked to give it to him again tomorrow. I had to urgently order this snack and more than one can.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My 10 month old loves these snacks. They are easy for her to grab and eat by herself. Melts in the mouth as nice airy texture. Love the quality of the product as there are more nutrients in this version than the 12+ months and with whole grain ingredients. Great snack to have on hand in the car. Even my 3 year old wants some. I like that there’s multiple flavours to mix it up and keep it interesting for the kiddos. Although this flavour is one of her least favourites tastes she still gobbles it up.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

my baby really liked it. second time we bought. better ingredients then other snacks, and good taste. we bought 2 different flavors and they both are great and good quality

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My baby’s loves the taste of these ! Soo good perf hand size , all round good quality packaging no need to worry about them going stale !

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It's made with quality grains, always comes fresh, so I like it very much. Nice delishious taste, healthy ingredients , so it is good for one year old baby boy. Flavor good too!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

baby loves it. Good to start weaning them to solids. been using this since my first born. quality is excellent. ingredients seems good. smells great. baby loves the taste. size is portable. Good for diet since high in iron.