HR

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
The Best Plant based Calcium

I have been taking this vitamin for several years and it's easily absorbed and digested; and easy to swallow. I take 3 tablets a day, 1 after each meal. I love that it is organic plant calcium including Vitamin K2, a very healthy quality of organic foods. It is all ingredients that you can read and understand.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

we love garden of life vitamin products and use them on a daily basis, even for our kids. great quality, plans and food based ingredients, dosage is reasonable. we live in a very hot country and can't expose ourselves to the sun, so this product has been fighting our vitamin D deficiency greatly. highly recommend

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've tried different Vitamin D3 brands and I like this one best because I think Garden of Life products are using really healthy ingredients in their products. I take Vitamin D to give my immune system a boost and my level is always in the upper range of where it should be. I think the quality of this product is one of the best around.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

As far as I know, as far as my own research goes, I will stick with this Vitamin CODE Raw D3. It seems the better vitamin being that it is 'raw' and not processed as much by heat. I have been buying this exact product for years and will continue unless the price gets to be too costly for me. In that case I will stop buying vitamins entirely.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I use a lot of Garden of Life products and have found them to be of great quality, easy to take, and I feel they are helping me. I know I need more Vitamin D for the region of the country in which I live. I always look for organic products which also means they are non GMO.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Love these. No nasty ingredients to worry about, keep me going for a month too! I personally take the reccomend dosage by pouring the contents of the capsule in water as the capsules are a little big in size Much needed in the colder months when there's barely any sun

Was great as all regular, yet I wont be getting it anything else as settle have purchased nursery of life out and I blacklist all settle items. additionally they have added chorella to it since I last got it. i'm keeping away from chorella until I have all my mercury fillings eliminated as I dont wamt to cause a redistribution of metals that have settled around my body. to chelate securely should utilize the Dr Andrew Cutler Chelation technique. google him you can find all the data free and the fb support bunch excessively exceptionally accommodating.