HR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Helped my bones grow

I am an active, healthy 71 year old who works out regularly with weight lifting and Cardio. One year ago, I had a Dexa scan that showed I had Ostopenia. I did my research and found the Grow Bone system. I have been on it for nine months. I just had another Dexa scan and hallelujah it was completely normal!!! I wish every woman over 50 would be on this regimen!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a very good calcium supplement. It is actually a two-part program. The calcium pills are taken at morning and lunch then the white bottle is the Growth Factors containing raw and organic fruit and veggie blend PLUS raw probiotics and enzyme taken at night on an empty stomach. The pills are vegan capsules that can be taken orally or opened to put in drinks or in food. When I broke my shoulder in 2019 the ortho doctor noticed NEW bone growth. This also helped to increase my dexa bone density scan. I recommend this two-part supplement to anyone who needs to increase their calcium intake.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Am using Grow Bone instead of taking injections of Prolia. Am very satisfied with result; after using for 3 months, intend to have another bone scan to see how I am doing. Thank you for this product, will keep you advised as to how the doctors say I am doing.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Have been taking this for close to 2 years now. My worsening osteoporosis made everyday life painful. After 2-3 weeks of taking this program, my pain improved. After 6 months or so, my Dexa scan showed improvement from osteoporosis to osteopenia, and after a year there was further improvement to normal in some areas, osteopenia in others. I no longer require fosamax injections. The large number of pills in this program each day makes it hard to keep up with sometimes, and I am not sure if I need to take a break from it after taking it continuously. The pain has crept back recently after I switched to another supplement for a month, so I will continue on this ongoing.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Purchased for my mum. In one year she went from osteoporosis to osteopenia in her hips, and normal in another area in Dexa scan. She reported less pain at around 2-3 weeks after starting the regimen. Now she no longer requires injections. Very glad I found this product as i believe it has helped her a great deal. She will continue to take it and possibly will cycle with Bone Restore to avoid long term build up issues.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

First, my hip pain that had been with me for over 10 years went away after 5 days of beginning this product. I think for part of the time, I may have taken the second dose of calcium a little too close to the nightly dose of strontium but I believe my results will be good at my next bone density test. They advise taking the calcium at breakfast and lunch but I had to move it to lunch and dinner due to being unable to take calcium within 4 hours of my morning thyroid pill. This is not a miracle drug. Their program includes daily walking and exercise, in addition to including calcium rich foods in your diet. If you're not willing to do the exercise or eat a healthy diet, the pills alone will probably not work.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I am almost 69 years old, have three compression fractures and have since also been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis. I'm determined to fight to restore my bone health. So far so good with this high-quality product! Love that the ingredients are all organic! I am into my third month of use and am happy to say that I have experienced no negative side effects thus far. I'm looking healthier, but realise that the fractures will take a while to heal. Will post an update at a later date, but feeling very optimistic! 😁

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been taking Grow Bone for nearly two years now. The osteoporosis in my spine has improved and is now osteopenia. I asked my doctor to allow me to try a natural remedy for a year after the original diagnosis instead of prescribing a drug like Fosamax and she suggested that I try Grow Bone. I'm hopeful that my next bone scan will show more improvement.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Wonderful quality product that I bought for my mother who have osteoporosis. She reports a huge improvement in her skeletal aches and pains, which is a surprising effect, this is not a pain reliever, but something good must be happening.She still takes the medicines that doctors ordered, but she have never experienced anything like this with supplements before. I’m not a medical professional so this is just a personal opinion but I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality product for bone strength, it’s expensive but worth it!