HR

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Not sure

Not sure if this is working for me, i saw one of the reviews that it causes constipation and yeap it happened to me too. My boyfriend and I started this together and went on a no carbs diet, his effects kicked in on the same day and he felt less bloated, but it was the complete opposite for me. I was struggling with constipation even with 3L of water consumption daily. I'll pass on this next time. As for the night drink, it really doesnt taste bad AT ALL. Think of chlorophyll or wheat grass, just grassy and not awful at all.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Apart from the rather earthy shake in the evening (suggestion to take it with fresh juice ) the product is brilliant. Really feel cleaned out and lighter.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have done this detox 3 times now over the years and has been the best so far that I have tried. leaving me feeling energetic, revitalised and is a great way for me to reset back into healthier ways of being.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

our first cleanse, as a couple in our 30s we found that it helped to keep us more regular. that was what we noticed the most. will try another cleanse to compare it to directly.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very good pure product. Helps cleansing in a pure way

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great detox for monthly maintenance!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

GREAT detox. should be done at least once a year. great price too!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Raw clean our body, very nice

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Good for a quick and gentle cleanse program. Trusted company.