HR

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Definitely helps!

This product has definitely helped my 4yo with tummy issues, he complained of a sore tummy nearly every day, once i started this probiotic his sore tummys disappeared. I tried a different probiotic when this one was out of stock and after 3 weeks he started complaining of sore tummys again. He doesn't really like the taste but i mix it with vitamin C powder in water and he drinks it fine. He knows it helps him so he asks for it if i forget!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is one of the probiotics that actually works for my kids. With others, they tend to get sick easier but when they take this they seem to be better. My kids don't take chewable nor capsules so mixing this in their liquid multivitamin makes it easier for them to take. The ingredients are great.

I got this for my toddler because she's been a bit backed up lately. Well it works! She started to be more regular. I mix it with a bit of organic juice and mostly water (90%water). I add in a few drops of trace minerals and she drinks it very fast.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I put this in to my daughter’s porridge and she easily eats it. The flavour is not strong. Very useful for post-vomiting bug or preparing for the winter season colds and coughs, alongside bone broth and eating wholesome foods. This brand is reliable. I also use the baby probiotics in liquid form.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

From the beginning, i keep it only inside the shelf. Because i had another probiotics. But then when the one i always gives to bb, it doesn't work. I switched to this, i was surprised it works and made bb better on Flu.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Love all garden of life products. Kids probiotics are the best! Easy digestible, dissolve in liquid and are good in flavor. I like the content of many strains here and this product lasts a while. I get it for both of my kids and they seem to like it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

When I notice that my kid suffer from constipation, I add some in her breakfast. It dose help. The banana flavor is nice. Kid love it. Also, it comes in powder form which is easy to apply in food/ drink.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The ingredients and quality are great. I sprinkle it on my sons food and he enjoys the banana taste. The size is good for the price. I notice an improvement in his digestion when taken daily.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

almost tasteless probiotic,just has a lovely banana smell.does what it's supposed to,we use it as a imunity boost and overall well-being.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Very good product, my kid had rotavirus infection with bloating and digestion disfunction, it usually takes 2-3 weeks for him to go back to normal regimen, but we started to give him this probiotic product and he got well really fast. Using as a supplement time to time as well.