HR

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I’ve been taking this for almost 2 months now. I really wanted to wait and see how I felt and the improvement while taking it. I have hypothyroidism and felt tired basically all day. I started off taking 1 capsule a day just to make sure I didn’t have any side effects from trying something new. I did that for a week. I didn’t notice any changes. So I started taking 2 right after breakfast. It has helped my energy levels so much!! I’ve had a few days where I didn’t take this just to make sure it was the supplement giving me energy. The days I skipped this I felt very tired. Tired all afternoon. I haven’t had blood work done yet to check my thyroid, so I can’t comment on that yet. But this has helped me with my concern more than any other thyroid supplement and more than thyroid medication. I’ll be ordering another bottle soon!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have taken this product for 1.5 weeks now. I followed the instructions on the box ie I take 2 capsules in the morning on empty stomach. I feel less lethargic in the morning. I take my breakfast 45min after. Gaia Herbs is a good brand, trusted for its quality. I only hope that the price will not increase further, it is a bit expansive. I have hypothyroidism, and am relying on this product. I stopped taking synthetic thyroid medicine because it is bad for my liver. Meanwhile, I cut out wheat/gluten, soy and white sugar from my diet. This is how I manage my hypothyroidism.

I alway loved Gaia herbs. This is a good thyroid mixed herbs, i combined this with adrenal support. It did help with my body energy and stress level. I loved it so much. It just its products a bit pricey for me, but with the iherb special price or promotion i believe i will get a good deal always :) Worth a try but pls get your thyroid & adrenal hormones in check before you consume. Adrenal glands function will affect Thyroid Gland function as well. If you had adrenal issue you are likely have thyroid issue too :) I hope this helps !

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

In what I was told was peri-menopause, experiencing the common grumblings of weakness, weight gain in spite of activity and a perfect eating regimen, disposition changes, cerebrum haze. Had low-ordinary chemical levels. Attempted numerous chemical supplanting combos with negligible achievement. Saw numerous doctors, which as an attendant, is multiplying baffling for me, since I'm mindful that no one is truly revealing or resolving the main problem in regards to why I feel terrible, yet could if they thought often as much about my issues as I did-yet not the situation. I at last saw a doctor who let me know that despite the fact that my thyroid tests uncovered "typical" numbers, they were on the lower end, and that maybe I could profit from a little portion of synthroid. He would have rather not oversee, as he's not an endocrinologist, so I left and overlooked it, feeling somewhat crushed, on the grounds that it requires a long time in my space to see an endo. I chose to attempt Gaia thyroid help all things considered, and It's been extraordinary for me. It took about seven days to see any change, yet my cerebrum mist began to lift. My energy levels are significantly better, and I presently don't want to rest for the duration of the day. My mind-set is greatly improved too. I can't express sufficient beneficial things about this item, and trust Gaia produces constantly it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love Gaia for many years. So glad iHerb offers this high quality brand potent ingredient ideal cap size for daily dosage that benefits support my thyroid health. My endocrinologist highly recommend this high quality Gaia brand with good taste

Posted on May 18, 2022

This has been the most effect thyroid support I have taken. I also take the adrenal support and the combination gives me increased energy and I just feel better. And I received it the next day! It was crazy fast.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Gaia is a superb quality brand and this is a wonderful synergistic blend of ingredients that supports thyroid. A great way to support or avoid pharmaceutical supplementation.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This thyroid support is the only one that works for me. I’ve been taking this over 10 years. I take this instead of a prescription from the doctor. I have hypothyroidism. I buy this from iHerb cause I know it’s the real deal, it’s not counterfeit.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I read so many wonderful reviews about this product. I do take several supplements and this is one of my favorites. This is the second bottle I have ordered and I plan on ordering more when needed.