HR

ANGELA
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Well, it seems to work, thankfully. I've tried lots of different sleep teas & find I have to keep switching them up so my body doesn't get used to them & build up a tolerance. I think I'll keep this one in the rotation now that I've tried it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love this combination of tea . The taste is really upto personal preference. It could be an acquired taste for some. I do taste the passion flower and the chamomile but the lemon balm seems more prominent. The tea Bags are in paper form which appreciate. Reasonably priced and quality product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been experiencing mild to moderate insomnia and this helps me to sleep much better. The taste is very mild that I hope it could improve. But as long as it works, I will purchase again for sure.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I drink one cup of this tea every evening a couple of hours before bedtime; it helps calm me and makes me feel sleepy, which helps me nod off faster at bed time. So for me it really seems to work. The quality and taste is quite good, but I prefer adding a little stevia for a touch of sweetness.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The taste is quite pleasant, lemony. Regarding the effect I'm not sure. Last night I couldn't sleep so I drank a cup of this tea. Very small cup in order not to be woken up by full bladder later. I fell asleep within about an hour and half and then later at night I woke up couple of times. So I guess it's kinda working for me but it's not miraculous. please click thumb up ⚘

Rosy
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I like Chamomile tea for it's calming and relaxing effect and decided to purchase this brand with the added herbs. The taste is pleasant and calming with Chamomile being very dominant. Overall, I like this brand of tea as it uses real organic ingredients but I did not taste anything special or different than the other Chamomile teas that I usually purchase.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
2051

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

My first time trying this and it won’t be my last! I rarely find supplements that can relax me, but this tea worked amazingly for me!