HR

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Recommend this Gingko Biloba

This Gingko Biloba from Gaia Herbs truly works unlike the Gingko from other brands, even reputed ones. Clarity of mind and focus assured which is wonderful. That’s for the brain part. Taken together with Rutin, this product has also greatly improved the blood circulation in my legs. Ordering again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Gaia is a trusted brand. No doubt it will improve my brain functions. I purchase multiple Gaia brand products because I know their ingredients are safe and effective.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great pure clean high quality product 💚 definitely the highest quality ginkgo at the moment in the world

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Bought it for my mom for think support, she likes it

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Ginkgo helps my memory! It’s good for the brain! The quality of the brand Gaia is excellent! I love all their products

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love this product. And this company is very dedicated to quality.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great product for circulation support. I noticed its positive effects soon after beginning to take it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use it fir my clickers to boost circulation in the head which helps with brain fog and tinnitus.