HR

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I am really enjoying this tea,I only drink one tea in the morning,it works for me😊And the taste of this tea is ok,I’m not a fan really of it but I do add one lemon tea with my cleanse and detox tea,and it makes the taste so much more enjoyable..And I really like how the tea bags come in there own little package..I will be buying this product again..

bd24af01-09ff-4afa-8dc4-f32de6dd8ccd
Posted on May 27, 2022

A perfect blend for the body, I always feel better with this tea. It's good for the cost and I trust Gaia Herbs quality of all thier products. The ingredients seem like good pairings, leaving a fresh taste. It's a good combo that has benefits too! Will buy again!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I am always pleased with Gaia high quality products, I have searched for a tea that would contain ortisiphone herb to suppose the kidney function, finally found this product, very happy with it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I take it after meal once or twice a day. helps with digestion and makes me feel less guilty when I take it after eating guilty foods.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The flavor takes a bit of getting used to, especially as I don't use any sweeteners. But I like the product, and it was recommended by a health care professional

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It is a good tea, however I found that I just cannot stomach Liquorice and this tea has a high strength of liquorice in it. So not for me but otherwise very good product.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I'm always a big fan of herbal tea, especially when it comes to gaia. There are so many herbal tea we could choose from, but the quality , flavor and effectiveness is the most important reason that I love gaia so much. We don't have to worry about the origin of the ingredients, because gaia have already done a wonderful selections and quality control for each customers.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Good tea, didn't see much of the effect since I didn't drink it daily but like the brand regardless.

Salsawi
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love so much. Me and my sister using it everyday and the results as described