HR

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Excellent for lung health!

excellent to keep on hand to support the health of your lungs, I like that it's a thick syrup and it coats your throat. It has been very helpful to our entire family!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Tastes as cough syrup, but I actually like that taste. After taking week or so I started to feel that breathing is more clear. I have asthma, fortunately not severe, and the syrup clearly has an effect.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I was first recommended this product about 5-6 years ago for a persistent cough after acute influenza infection. Fast forward to the COVID era; this works well for the same post-COVID cough..

Love Gaia products, this coats your throat although some might feel the taste is overwhelming I personally love the taste. Also gave one to my friend who’s a smoker.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Gaia is a good brand. Quality and reliability with their products. I have not had a chance to try this yet but I wouldn't be without having this on hand for when it is needed.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Knocked the cough out quickly!! I need to order another bottle. Peace and blessings!

f9743ae9-0587-4bc0-9f03-00192cde523f
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Husband has asthma and this helps calm down his coughing.

MIHO5
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Excellent and natural syrup against cough. The taste is pleasant. It also can be found in recommended supplements at Anthony Williams website :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

My brother had brought this for me from USA as I catch cold frequently. But since I have started using this syrup I FEEL MUCH BETTER. So this time since my brother was unable to come from USA ,I was searching for this syrup and found it on iHerb. Although the shipping price is high but its worth it as health is wealth.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

affordable price with good quality and ingredients , and use and size and packaging