HR

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Huge help and a repeat order of mine

I liked this and felt it was so effective at helping keep my joints supple and moveable that I recommended it to my Mom. She also buys it now. It is also packaged nicely--there are a lot of good tips on the box as to other ways to help improve joint mobility.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

InflamMotion also contains a proprietary botanical compound of Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex and Boswellin that have all demonstrated natural anti-inflammatory activity. Also contains BotaniFlex 125, a unique patent-pending combination of Chinese Skullcap extract and Acacia extract. I can feel a difference in my joints, no more knees pain like before. So far they are easy to swallow with no bad smell and taste. Take InflamMotion and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I took the whole bottle, I can feel a difference in my joints, no more knees pain like before. I am not sure though if it is the effect of this supplement alone because I am taking so many other things like turmeric, bromelain, glucosamine.... overall I would like to believe that it is helping me

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I’ve only just started taking these. So far they are easy to swallow with no bad smell. I will update in a few weeks about bodily effects.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I have injured 3 shoulder ligaments a while back and the pain was becoming intolerable. I cannot believe how much better I feel now. My doc had recommended cortisone shots and 6 sessions of physio. After no shots, one week of this product and only 2 hours of physiotherapy my range of motion and strength are almost back to 100% . Great product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

So far seems to work really well. Back aches ease up and happen with it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The burning sensation in my knees diminishes after I take inflammotion

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have thumb joint pain. This helps my pain go away. I recommend this.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

this supplement is cheaper than others with similar ingredients, which I greatly appreciate.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I am using this product for a few weeks now and I feel a slight difference in my joint pain.