HR

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

it is very good vegetarain gluco. because a lhave allergy from gluco. seeshell & fish. and you will fell like you drink more water it is good for joint after use this veg.gluc tabelt

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Effective for my mom after started taking for one week for her knees and felt better strength when going up staircase. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Still waiting for better results. Took this product in the past but revisited it and not sure if they changed the formula or my body is just taking longer to heal.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It helps my joint pain and will continue to take this supplement.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

its hard to find the supplement without extracts from seashell, this product has helped a mum a lot as she is allergic to sea products

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

I order this Flexmend to help my mother fight muscle cramps and joint pain. The formula contains couple of patented sub-formulas, indicating some product superiority. This is a brief review, but I hope it helps you a bit.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good price and fast shipment.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

Constantly buying for my parents, helps them with joint pains and stiffness.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Effective. Ease my back pain obviously for just taking it a few days. Awesome !!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Bought for my father, it really helps to ease his knees pain. No side effect. Value for money.