HR

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Good stinky vitamins!

This vitamins even smells powerful. I feel better since taking them. Remember, take 2 a day. I take 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have no idea why this vitamin is so effective, yet its not available on local shelves 🤪 Of all I've tried its the one that works the 'best'....everytime. Thank you Futurebiotocs!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I am a bit underwhelmed by this product mainly because of the really intense displeasant smell it has it kind of discourages me to take it, but I do think the ingredients are beneficiary and do check what I was looking for in a vitamin.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Love this multi. It's a gentle formula that I can take on an empty stomach w/o issue. Not too many Bs like most. A good combination to supplement a healthy diet.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very pleased with my buy. Quality is outstanding, just 2 tablets daily and after a couple of weeks you feel energetic and protected from water colds. Will buy again. I think it suitable for any age. Size of a package is generous.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

It supposed to be healthy. Good ingredients and doesn't cause nauseous like some does. I hate the way iHerb let the products out of stocks and I have to order small size instead of the big one. It's annoying and more expensive to buy 2 smaller bottles. Please improve!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

little bit fishy, seems good but the capsule is big

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

it is getting dark if you leave it under the day light. it's pretty big to swallow. With times can smell fishy.