HR

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love Lavender flower herbs Frontier is my favorite brand to buy. IHerb has a large variety of Frontier Herbs. Lavender can be used for so many purposes. I drink as a tea. Also, make my own lavender essential oil. Look up the benefits. You will be absolutely amazed at all of the uses. I use for household, laundry and personal use Thanks so much!

BomBom
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Very huge size package of lavender flowers! I add some to my tea and I really like the strong fragrance from the lavender! It's a very calming tea and I also like to brew it in the evening so as to have a good night sleep. I also put some into a small cloth bag and put it next to my bed to help me sleep.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is so expensive but the flowers are really tiny and they look like ants and stick to the body in the bath. the bag is huge, idk what I'm gonna do with that amount of flowers.

400808bc-f68f-44dc-a934-5d0572ffcc39
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

excellent. very well packed, love the smell, I used them for my clothing and storage sheets and bedding. A natural way to avoid unwanted insects. I will highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These flowers smell amazing- like fresh lavender. The bag is large so you'll have plenty of lavender for your projects or whatever you might wish to use them for.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This lavender is fresh, effective, and a tremendous value. Highly recommended for baking, making a relaxing caffeine free tea, or any number of other uses.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Keep buying this, very good quality and quantity, i use it as a tea and also as a remedy for female infections and bad oder

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Nice product with no impurities. However, I gave it 4 stars because its aroma is mild when compared with other products that have stronger aromas.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Been hard to find a big pack that is value for money. Thank you for the supplier in bringing this product in!

60b2fe15-d039-44e0-91a5-2c1d089d8e7d
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

The color is very nice and vibrant purple not like other brands. The flavor is nice and strong. I also used in cake recipe. And also in diy for clothes in wardrobe to keep clothes from smelling like dust. I just put them in small material bag and drop some lavender essential oil and hang on hangers between the clothes. Just keep the bag sealed in the freezer to stay fresh and the scent won’t go.