HR

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Every time I order from iHerb, I order more Elderberries. The size of the bag is perfect, lasting for a couple of months. It helps my family of 7 to stay well and builds our immunity during the winter months. We use the elderberries to steam for juice or even boil some water with elderberries for a quick fix of immunity-building. I can almost always find it available on iHerb and I never have to wait. This product has great quality!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I bought these for health reasons. With Covid going around I am working toward building a stronger immune system. I add these berries in with some black or green tea and have a cup through the day. You don't have to add them to other teas, but I like a little caffeine lift throughout the day. The berries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that will help boost my immune system. They may also help with relieving inflammation, kidney problems, and fighting the flu. With winter coming these berries are an essential part of my regimen.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is such a great tasting berries, I make them into a syrup for my kids for winter and spring seasons to support immune system, as it's one of the best supplements for that, kids love it's taste with some added honey, I also add these berries into tea blends for health benefits and added beautiful purple color.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Bought this to add to my hibiscus tea and it does add a bit more sourness to the taste but you can add sugar if you prefer it sweet but in general, the bitter foods are the healthiest ;) I'm very satisfied with the quality and quantity for the price.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I used these to make elderberry syrup. I overestimated how much I needed though and ordered a quantity of 3 and ended up with a big overstock (which is absolutely no biggie because I'm just storing them until future use). The elderberry syrup I made is so yummy and there was a noticeable difference in my immunity. Definitely recommend!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love elderberries! These specific ones have great aroma and flavor and the price is excellent! I've been making elderberry syrup for several years now and it has made an undeniable difference in our family's immune systems. (I make a very large batch and freeze it). The scientific research shows that our immune systems greatly benefit from elderberry. I highly recommend these!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Good package size. I often use elderberries to make elderberry syrup for immunity (tastes good for medicine and children/picky adult like it too). Also helpful for keeping bones healthy since it has many bone-supportive nutrients. I made some syrup for my mother after she broke her wrist. It seems to help reduce inflammation and improve healing. To make syrup I use 1/2 cup of dried berries with 2 cups of water, boil for 30 minutes and then strain and add about half as much honey to liquid. I also like to add cinnamon and thyme (about a tsp) to the mixture while it is boiling.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

A decent sized package of quality dried elderberries. Taste great and is a key ingredient to keeping winter colds at bay. I use them in my teas by adding about a tsp serving per cup and letting it simmer, then strain. Having bulk on hand is extremely practical to use frequently.

I haven't tried this product yet, but I have used other herbs from this brand. I liked all of them, it's a high quality product or the high quality ingredients, you can use it as a tea. although the price is expensive.

89e620c2-283c-4a71-8ed3-4b7f0e6e2d76
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very tasty with a honey sweet taste, the package is big enough to use for a long time. I recommend rudem in the winter season when viruses are roaming around.