HR

Posted on May 12, 2022
Great addition to Mexican foods!

This is a great quality taco seasoning. I use it all the time when making chillis, refried beans, and burritos. I use it so frequently that I need to restock pretty frequently. Out of the taco seasonings available to me outside of North America, I really like Frontier Co-op's taco seasoning. It is organic and tastes very good with the ingredients use for my cooking.

0a105d11-5f4d-4ff0-85b1-cb57f8ff7dc9
lovefromjapan
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very nice and not too spicy! It tastes good and the glass packaging is very nice and sleek. I used this to make tacos and it has all the ingredients I wanted for my taco recipes. I think it was a decent size for the price. I like serving the seasoned meat with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and tortilla chips to make nachos!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I needed to replace my taco seasoning and found this one. Love it - very tasty, great quality ingredients, excellent taste. Love using it in many recipes. I use it very frequently and the packaging is perfect to reuse since it is glass. The size is typical full container spice size.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I am in love with this blend . I am keen to have good supply . I used it in many dishes including egg dishes. One friend tasted an egg sandwich and she said the flavor was close to a restaurant dishes . I usually keep it in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life because I live in hot humid area . It stays fresh until it finishes . Good packaging and quality

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’m away from home so I don’t have access to the same ingredients I grew up with and love the taste of. This brand is good quality- I have purchased spices and seasonings from them in the past. I use this to spruce up meats, make tacos, or just sprinkle on whatever I’m eating that day lol. The size is a normal spice package and it’ll last me a good while because I use it for just a single serving. Yum!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I'm trying to eliminate as much sodium in my diet that I can. This no added sodium taco seasoning has decent ingredients, tastes great, and helps me make quality tasting dishes with a delicious taco flavor. The same company also has a low sodium vegetable broth powder that's wonderful. For some reason iherb doesn't carry it anymore and I have to order from Amazon. But I highly recommend this seasoning.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

If you enjoy tacos this season is for you! Very good quality and ingredients! All mixed in a very good proportion to make best taco you ever had. I really enjoy it as it is very easy to use: just make your meat your beans as you know and use it to flavor, easy like that :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Came in a foil pouch, with indication. It's unable to seal back, hence will need to transfer to a container. Super worth it for such a big bag of seasoning. It smell great, with lot of herbs and spices, it's not salty at all, so I'm in control of how salty I want it to be. Super good for meat marinade, taco, pizza, I sprinkle to almost everything, anything. It just taste great!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My family and I just love the taste of Frontier Co-Op Taco Seasoning. Highly recommend! Many commercial brands did not agree with my stomach so it was a challenge to find a product that not only tastes great but also doesn't upset my stomach. I am very please with this brand!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This taco seasoning is perfect. It has the bold taste you would expect. But the taste is not too strong and this spice has a little bit of sweetness. I like Frontier it is a good company and gives good value. THe only issue is that you need to get your own container, otherwise it stays in the bag. I love the free shipping and regular taco seasoning is not availible in my neighborhood. Good quality