HR

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Very good quality slippery elm powder. Very effective in soothing stomach and intestinal linings. When boiling 1 heaped tsp in about 1 cup water, it makes a nice 'slimey broth'. That's what you expect from good slippery elm bark to have the soothing benefit. It's like a band aid for your GI tract

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have all ways had a week stomach but since I had a really bad tummy bug from Shanghai, it took four weeks to get right, I was unable to eat anymore, I get runny even from the top restaurant, even from the trustworthy Japanese to chef restaurant, I was feeling miserable as I love eating out. This slippery elm powder saved me. I always make sure I take this before eating and I got healthy movement now! Yay!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The product is very good, the quality is very nice and it contains a lot of good ingredients and good taste too. l use this product as a tea and is having no caffeine at all ,the size you measure will determine the results you will get at a serving. The benefits are so many really and frequent usage will give you a very lovely results. l fail in love with this product because it has helped me a lot in my body also together with my husband too. We are both enjoying taking this product a lot . Thank You.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This slippery elm inner bark can be used both internally to help stomach issues as well as externally on sores and boils. I've trusted Frontier products for years to be pure and clean. Frontier stands behind their name to deliver top quality herbs.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is a huge bag and will work out economical. I have taken this before and it seems to sooth any pain I have, and also helps me to sleep. Frontier is a very good supplier too.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I made a formula by myself mixing Slippery elm with acacia and vitamin c, and i use it every day before eating breakfast or meal. I feel it makes my gastrointestinal system works better and not feeling discomfort so often

Posted on May 3, 2022

Frontier Company's 1 pound package of Slippery Elm bark is the best price I have found for this. Since I use it every day, it is good to know that iHerb has it at such a great price

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very pleased with the product. Very easy to order and service was outstanding. My order came faster than anything else I have ever ordered. Will be ordering again, I’m sure.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Just recently started back using slippery elm. The taste is good when used in milk or tea. Really seems to be helping my husband with his stomach issues. The price was good when compared to other companies.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Slippery elm is a must for my irritable bowel disease. I use it every morning in my smoothie. It has a mild maple syrup taste so it doesn't distract from my smoothie, but rather it kind of adds to the flavor of it. The effects of slippery elm on my stomach and intestines is very soothing and helps calm the discomfort I commonly get from my IBD. Slippery elm can be very pricey and I find that the 16 oz Frontier bag is a good price for the amount you get. The quality seems to be ok. I would like to see it be organic but regardless it's a good thing.