HR

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love my new coffee ☕️ alternative. I mix with tummeric ,dandelion, licorice,cinnamon and carob. The blend is addicting. No caffeine! This helps so much with staying regular. The packaging I wish was a little different. It’s a foil bag that does not come with a way of reclosing other then taping close or using a different storage method.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Really loved this product. It is natural. Quality is great for health. Package is a bag from plastic, so I put chicory into a glass jar. It has no caffeine. Really great product for those, who want to stop drinking coffee or just take care of their health. The taste is a bit bitter, but prerrty nice, so I am drinking it even without milk. The ingredient list is simple and good. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I WAS INTRODUCED TO CHICORY IN COFFEE WHEN VISITING NEW ORLEANS YEARS AGO. I HAVE CONTINUED TO USE IT IN MT COFFEE BECAUSE I LOVE THE TASTE! SINCE INFO ON THE WHOLE GUT BIOME BUSINESS IS ALL OVER NOWADAYS, I'VE LEARNED THAT CHICORY ROOT IS A PREBIOTIC AS WELL. WIN-WIN!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great product, fair price. I drink it insted of a coffe I like it. i like that it is just plant whitout caffein . it blend very well with plant milk. i love almonds without toppings so I can use it for my own preparation and choose what to add. Neutral taste and upgrades the food. Package large size enough for a long time personally love iHerb products which have only natural ingredients

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My husband & I love this as a hot drink every morning. We decided to give up our coffee habit for health reasons & this has been a great substitute for that warm beverage in the morning ritual. We mix a little dandelion root & burdock root (totaling 1/4 of the tea ball) & chicory root for the other 3/4. Let steep for at least 5 minutes. Tastes great with a bit of honey & cream! The quality & packaging are excellent!

Used for pour over and only a teaspoon needed per 8 oz cup. Tastes yummy! Back in the day, chicory was added to coffee because it was so much cheaper than coffee. Nowdays it's just about the same price. I bought it because it's low acidic. I read it's actually alkaline - but will cause gas.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This stuff is roasted to perfection, so caramelly that it needs very little sweetener. Because of kidney issues I can't drink coffee or even decaf. This chicory is so tasty I don't miss the real stuff. I steep 10g in a few oz of near boiling water for 5 min, then strain. I use this as my "espresso" shot, with a tsp of honey, a few oz of almond milk, add ice... delicious!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I have tried the first time and surprised how good it tasted. I love the smell and taste . I make a cup of chicory the morning instead of coffee or tea and enjoy it very much. Sometimes I drink another cup during the day. The delivery was fast and packaging was good. Quality is great . It looked exactly as on the picture.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I like that i can use this in my coffee to cut down on the caffeine a bit without diluting the flavor of the coffee too much. the down side is that the granules are larger than my coffee granules. I guess I could run this product thru the spice grinder beforehand. But taste wise it works for.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

So happy with this product! Our household uses it daily mixed with dandelion root. Makes a lovely morning coffee tea! Quality product, great price, tastes delicious!