HR

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It's a great product with a great value in my opinion. I ordered it because I cannot find it easily in my country. The packaging is in a bag, so you have to transfer it to a vacuumed jar once you open it to retain freshness. I use it for many recipes but my favorite is Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf. The amount is generous as well.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I haven’t purchased poppy seeds before so I don’t have anything to compare them to, but I have been enjoying them! I have started making homemade bread, and I use the seeds in a multiseed bread I make. They are good and add a nice crunch to the bread. You get a lot of seeds in the package. I wish the package was resealable, but I store them in an airtight container. Quality is good.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

these are high quality poppyseeds with a superior taste with many health benefits and go well in many recipes.....delicious in cookies ...the size of the package is a great price ...super fresh ....high in fiber ....many uses...love that these are organic....are versatile in any diet ...eat as often as you wish ...terrific product

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Tastes great straight from the pack to nibble, a versatile ingredient for home cooks, sweet or savoury. Simple packaging with minimum printing. Arrived just a day after I ordered. Excellent value as hard to find in HK.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Hard to find organic poppy seed. I make a filling with them for my yeast coffee cakes. One pound will last me for some time, so I store them in the freezer.

The package is good! I got it to make some poppy seed rolls

604310b1-955c-4ba9-b965-2ece0aba6675
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I bought this to make poppy seed milk :) Turned out great! This is such a big portion for the amount you spend. AND it's organic! Nearly impossible to find this in stores and I live in Cali. Make sure to store these in the fridge after opening to avoid them going rancid.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Clean seeds, doesn't need a rinse. Use for backing, smoothie, bowls, salad, dressing.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I use it with lemon cake.. Ps. It relieves pain and help to sleep

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love poppy seeds. I usually add them to pancakes or muffins. Great package and size. Taste is amazing.