HR

Posted on May 6, 2022

Wonderful product! Great quality and good size. The leaves are big and not damaged and smell great. It is a very big package, you can use it for a big variety of recipes or for different infusions which can bring you benefits for skin. So, just one ingredient and a lot of uses.

054b7d9b-f714-4ca8-9684-bba2f4ee077c
Posted on May 21, 2022

OMG! I have never seen bay leaves like this ones in stores. I use them a lot in my cooking, and every package I had bought from stores had a lot of crushed leaves, dark colored, sometimes with bad smell... These ones are excellent! Like they have been picked one by one from the tree with lot of care. So happy to find Frontier!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Walkah it is the best leave I used in my life ever The smell is very nice very good taste They are green and look very fresh The size is very big and it will be enough for months The package is very good I used it in many recipes Good quality and the best taste 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Bay leaf is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. These vitamins are all known to support a healthy immune system. Bay leaf tea can help ease bouts of upset stomach. The tea is also very aromatic, which can help relieve sinus pressure or stuffy nose. Recipe for Bay Leaf Tea 16 oz water 3 bay leaves Juice 1 large or 2 smaller lemons Place ingredients, together, in a pot and bring to a boil. Drink, after it cools down A hot cup of bay leaf tea can be very comforting. The aromatic fragrance that the leaves release is calming and the essence of the spiced tea makes bay leaf tea delicious.

I'm very happy with this purchase. I love adding bay leaves to my stews and my Indian meals. I buy only organic herbs/spices since they absorb easy anything you spry on them, and the quality for the price of these leaves from Frontier Natural Products was very convenient. They come in a pretty big bag which it will last for a long time. I've stored them in my freezer and kept out a small amount in an airtight container. Probably a smaller package version could be easier to store, but still a recommended product

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love this brand (Frontier)! This is my second pack of bay leave bought on iHerb. This pack lasts for a long time. I share with friends and older family members. Auntie and grandmas they make some kind of potion for the bones(?) or joints(?) the bag is huge so I mostly use it for cooking. Everyone has their share and enjoyes it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

When you open the bag it has an amazing strong Bay Leaf smell. One pound size package will go a long way. Looks to be of great quality and live that it’s Organic. I’ve been using it for cooking and tastes great. Benefits of using these in food storage is to keep bugs away. Will definitely purchase more, very affordable

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

One of the best deal and bargain for me: it is so flavourful and aromatic comparing to store purchased laurel leaves. I need twice less leaves from this bag to achieve desired bay nuance in my food. It is great to brew for healthy aid-digestion tea - either on its own or blended green tea. The pack is generous and last long - you can use these leaves ar natural pest repellent in storing rice and other grains.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Considering a small jar of bay leaves from the grocery store will run you around $5-$11 dollars for 20-30 bay leaves in a jar, this is an incredible value! The 16oz bag of Frontier Organic Bay Leaves contains around 2000+ bay leaves by my estimations. I packaged up quite a few for friends and still have an enormous amount for personal use. They are VERY large in size as well as fragrant and smooth. No discoloration or "chewed" areas like the ones I've purchased from other companies. Highly recommend. It's clear to me that Frontier has pretty solid quality control. Very happy with my purchase.