HR

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Not the first time I am ordering this. it tastes and smells great and fresh and it hits all the right buttons: non-GMO, USDA organic, no ETO (not that easy to find), not irradiated and in a glass jar. To top it off it is fair trade and co-op grown. What's not to like?

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

taste: bitter since it is powder, but after mixing it with milk, I enjoy drinking it quality: high quality uses: I use it in almost every recipe, including soaps and cooked vegetables size: if used daily, it will last nearly two months package: extremely high-quality packaging benefit: it is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant

4188ba99-38f8-4534-9eb5-3d84fd269503
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have been using Frontier Spices for over 2+ years. They are like biting into fresh herbs from the garden! Since COVID I'm unable to find the many types they have. Then, I found iHerb. A friend highly recommended them, so I tried them. Order arrived quickly. No damaged items. Just what I ordered. THANKS iHerb! Although they are more expensive than buying at the stores I used to find them, I am now disabled and unable to drive, so I save gas and the time to drive to the various stores I used to have to go to. So, it's worth the extra cost.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

vibrant product Good one. Easy to dispense, finely grinned, bright colour, strong and fresh taste, good quality; and add so much flavour to your dishes, esp. to meat!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Happy to find this at iherb, always love to buy Frontiers curry powder and first time buying this. Use it in my curry and beverages, simply love it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

The turmeric powder that I get locally is often just dyed yellow and tastes nothing like it should. The quality of this product is extremely good and worth the money. You can definitely taste it’s authenticity and feel it’s anti inflammatory benefits in your body if you consume it regularly, it even helps with better skin. I also use it for a family member’s gout to reduce long term pain.

092e3080-429e-4658-b392-7de5f198104e
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

LOVE this turmeric root powder by Frontier. I also use some of their other turmeric combinations, which are also good. I use it mostly while cooking with eggs along with black pepper (exponentially increases the antioxidants of turmeric); and then some fat - I use coconut oil + pinch of himalayan salt - so good!! I try only to purchase products from good companies who offer organic, non-GMO, fair-trade, etc. Frontier is one of those!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love the quality of Frontier Co-op products. The size is nice for storage. The product makes your recipes so much better.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality. Great taste. NON irradiated which I really appreciate. Organic.