HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Very powerful on a couple levels

Yeah. . . a heaping teaspoon of this can make the. . . "foulest" tasting "healthy" smoothie ascend to tolerable. . . and pure unadultrated stevia in powder-form is not only cheaper than the stevia processed with erythritol, but it's also healthier (read NATURAL, and not chemical). This is the leaf from the stevia plant. . . ground into fine powder. .. and nothing more.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is the best stevia; it has all the constituents of the stevia plant that help our system, along with a pleasant, sweet taste. It does not raise blood sugar but healthfully sweetens foods. I especially like to sprinkle it into my plain yogurt and stir in frozen berries. It also is great to add to milk, plain whey protein powder or yogurt when I add raw cacao powder.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this stevia due to the fact that this is a pure ingredient that is not processed. The taste is a little bit different if you are used to the clear stevia, but it has a good taste and makes me feel good about eating it. I would purchase this product again to avoid the chemicals and processing involved with commercial stevia.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Very good for weight loss and diabetic people. The taste in the dish is not much pleasant. So I don’t add in cooking. Just in tea .

Posted on May 6, 2022

This organic stevia from Frontier is more finely ground, better quality and dissolves better than other brand stevia. Does not have a bitter after taste. Would buy again!

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't for the little thick hair sized stevia stems. There's maybe a couple 1/4 inch long stems in every tablespoon full of stevia powder. But after I mix the powder in my hot chocolate or coffee I don't notice them. It's just made with stevia leaves and nothing else. The photo shows a real long one I just found, not usually this long.

6bca0ccc-2842-4a87-b642-6c12bee32f12
Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I like that this is packed in a bag that won't cause a lot of waste, and that it's the actual green leaf stevia, so it hasn't been processed the same way that the white powders have. It has a slightly different taste than the white stevia, and you may need a bit more than you would be used to having with the other type, as it's not as sweet.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

It doesn't take much to sweeten things. I mostly use this for smoothies and cereal. I have also used stevia to slightly sweeten my homemade toothpaste. I have been through one bag of stevia already. I just ordered another one and was surprised that the powder was not as dark green as the first bag. Not sure why the difference in color, but it seems to taste the same.

Posted on Nov 16, 2020

It is an excellent product for the powder of dried stevia leaves. People need to realize that the natural leaves are not the same as the stevia based sweeteners found in stores. They are in actuality healthier but need a bit of tweaking when using in recipes in place of those commercial stevia- based sweeteners