HR

Posted on Oct 8, 2021
Great tasting tea

This Jasmine Green Tea smells amazing. The fragrance from the jasmine goes well with the aroma of the green tea, making this a nice refreshing mild tasting tea. The tea is packaged nicely with foil to ensure freshness, quality of the tea leaves looks whole and unchopped. A good product from a reputable brand.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I drink lots of green tea, so this bulk bag is much more economical. Jasmine green tea adds a beautiful fragrance to green tea. Many ways of drinking green tea, hot, cold ice tea, milk bubble tea. Many health benefits too. Frontier is a trusted brand.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I enjoy the flavor of this tea and love that it is loose leaf with full dried leaves rather than broken small pieces. I was impressed with how much came in the package for the price. It will last me a long time.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Grontier Coop’s jasmine loose leaf green tea is fantastic. Very good quality. It’s difficulty to find loose leaf green teas of such quality. I order regularly.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I was very impressed with the quality, jasmine aroma makes it even better. I drink tea often and the size of this will last for a year!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

My all time favorite tea. I love it hot or cold. The lovely taste of jasmine is delicious. I love that it's organic and knowing I'm drinking something that's made well and good for my body.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I am a regular green tea drinker. I can tell this organic Jasmine green tea quality is good. Highly recommended

65b8299c-17fe-4d04-8509-00c14a4715cd
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

this is a great value tea. I have bought many times for making kombucha and we'll continue to do so. I also drink as hot tea on occasion and find it to be quite good. often use as a base to add other teas/flowers to

Posted on May 20, 2022

Green tea taste is good but the jasmine ingredient left a lot to be desired. Couldn’t smell or taste amt jasmine. Won’t buy again. Will look for another brand.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Nice quality, taste is a little bitter but that's the tea not a problem with quality. Do not leave it for a long time to steep or else you'll run for the bathroom a lot