HR

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very useful. I use this for not only Italian dishes but for any roasted vegetables and meats. I could tell its freshness as I opened the lid. Very satisfied with the purchase. It would be great if the company sells refills instead of just these bottled ones. Will repeat again.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this as Iherb no longer carries Herbes de Provence which was my favorite. This serves its function well. It goes well in my pasta dishes and is basically very versatile to be used in all kind of dishes. It smells good without being too overpowering. Recommend this if you cook a lot at home. It will come in handy in most dishes

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is my MUST in the kitchen, I use it with everything. It enhance the taste and gives a mediterranean flavor. Love it and I will keep buying it

Great quality seasoning - perfect for pasta sauces and marinades. The ingredients include a few Italian herbs and the size is great for the price. I like that the jar is glass and not plastic so easy to refill/reuse.

Posted on May 21, 2022

High quality nice flavor., used it in spaghetti recipes and with pizza.. u can add it as an ingredient in olive oil that is very taste

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

No pizza is perfect without this seasoning! A pizza can taste good by itself, but this particular seasoning blend makes the pizza POP! Your mouth will thank you!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We love this brand. In fact, it’s the only spice and seasoning brand I trust. After getting to the last of this, I ordered on Amazon the larger and cheaper bulk size to refill my container (see photo). So in short, yes I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Instead of using individual spices, I just use this blend in a lot of recipes. Seems to work just as well and is more cost effective. The price is very reasonable.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This seasoning is versatile and flavorful. A little goes a long way and it's great to have on hand to add Italian flavors to sauces, soups, and marinades.