HR

BomBom
Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Strong enough, better than other brands

The origin of chai dates back more than 5,000 years. The word "chai" actually means "tea" so I find "chai tea" an interesting name which is equivalent to "tea tea" :D. I miss the chai tea I had in an Indian restaurant and could never found one which is as strong until I bought this one! I tried Starbucks’ but it’s too weak and sweet. I’m on a ketogenic diet and sometime I crave for coffee or milk with tea and sugar. This chai tea is a good substitute. I use almond milk and Lakanto’s monk fruit sugar and it’s so yummy! I think it doesn’t cause a spike in my insulin level. I also tried tea bags but they are not as strong as this. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a strong chai tea! Another tip is that when you boil the tea in a pot make sure you add a bit more water as the spices will absorb some water. In the very first few times I ended up adding more water as the spices absorbed half of the water I added originally.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love this tea! Really great quality. I blend it with some fresh indian borage leaves from my balcony garden sometimes. Tastes as chai should taste like, and if I wanted to level up my tea game I add more ingredients like a cinnamon stick and boil it in a pot for a bigger batch of tea to store in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

You get a lot of tea for this price as loose leaf too. So you make your own servings which I think is more beneficial than tea bags. The taste is good too. I still add more spices since I like spicey chai. But in general it is a good blend. the package is simple plastic pack, so I put it in a tea tin to keep it fresh and from the air. And it is a high caffeine content of this tea I find.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this Chai Tea and its flavour and make sure I am never running out of it. This is my early afternoon "pick-me-up" tea. Although I have learned from my Indian friends how to make it from scratch there is never time enough in the day to do so. This one is perfect so no need to reinvent the wheel.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My colleague and I both love Chai tea and we bought this to try/share. We both love it very much. The aroma is strong and taste really good. Good treat during winter time. Remember to put it in airtight container and you can keep the tea for a long time.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is such a delight - especially in winter to have a nice cup of chai. I brew this with milk gently, then add some sweeter as desired. Super great value, since this will last a long time. The blend of this chai is really great - smells and tastes absolutely fantastic.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

A nice loose-leaf chai tea! This one is not as cinnamon-y as other chai teas and has more of a spicy, peppery flavor. Be sure to steep it a little longer so you can get a more robust flavor. If you like the spicy, peppery flavor than steep two teaspoons instead of one in your mug.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

A lively, tasty chai, just the thing for winter in hot milk. Sometimes we add extra black pepper (roughly crushed peppercorns) to chai mixes to add a bit of sinus-clearing spice when feeling a cold coming on. We don't have to do that with this mix--it's nice and spicy. This mix is a bit "dusty" so for some family members I pour it through a conventional food screen/sieve, right into a paper cone filter in a pour-over coffee rig. Strains out the dusty bits. My husband and I think that makes it too clear, so prefer ours more "chunky" with bits of tea-leaf floating in the cup. After all, we buy matcha, which is powdered tealeaf, to consume for its benefits!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Really nice deal in terms of taste, quality and price. The packaging seemed a little weak, but found no problems. So far I consider I may purchase this product again in the future. The only fault I personally could find is that the tea flavour stands out a bit over the spices, which I particularly enjoy more.