HR

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Tasty and healthy tea

Every year October through March I make rosehip tea, to nourish myself and kids with natural vitamins. I put 1 teaspoon of rosehips per cup of hot water and let it stay in thermos for 4-8 hours. Then I use coffee filter paper and strainer to filter out healthy drink into cups. These rosehips are the best, they make very nice tea.

4bd69e7f-f6c0-4df2-982a-ee1f77b2f289
636ac5f7-0e47-4521-9755-1f96d7fa890f
36f4fac0-28fa-4ec0-ad2c-a319ffba7a44
Posted on May 8, 2022

I use it to brew various kinds of tea and herbal infusions. some rosehips would be dyed red so it'd seem like they are "working" but these are just natural. A great addition to my herbal arsenal. Not to mention these are healthy to consume :) The package will last a long while, so it's better to separate it into smaller portions (or to share).

Nice tea , full of antioxidants , vitamin C, Quercetin, Rutin. I take this plus other supplements: Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't tried this product yet but I've tried other herbs from this product and all of them were in a very high quality. although the price is very expensive and in my country I can find cheaper options but I think that the quality justifies the price. you can use it as a tea.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I enjoy herb teas, and tea with rosehips is one of my favorites! I like the quality of this product. The taste of my tea is sweet and sour. Rosehips are a great antioxidant, a source of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals. It supports immunity and heart muscle. We drink this tea with the whole family, kids love it!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Rose hip tea is super healthy, so my wife & I decided to add it to our nightly rotation of herbal teas. We rotate between peppermint, lavender, rosehips, ginger, & chamomile. We only buy Frontier Naturals teas as they come in big bags (great value) and the ingredients are excellent quality (we buy organic only). This tea has a slight tang to it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love love love I-Herb and I also love rosehips. Rosehips with a teaspoon of Nutribiotic potassium ascorbate got our entire family (including my non-vaxxed 80-year-old mother-in-law) through covid with relative ease (my mother in law barely knew she was sick) and she is in a seriously at-risk group for 4 separate reasons. I never even got sick and I have taken care of a LOT of actively sick people who tested positive. I also used L-Lysine, Quercetin, Vitamin d with vitamin k, and zinc (all from Thorne Labs - Thorne makes the BEST and purest supplements). I also gave everyone at least one strong infusion of nettle tea from Frontier Herbs. It's a winning combo!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I've used a lot of rosehips, and these have lovely flavor. We use it a lot in the summer, mixed with hibiscus for a healthy sun tea with a vitamin C kick that the whole family enjoys. Because it's not a fine-leafed herb tea, you can set out your sun tea jar and forget about it without the herbs going off before you remember. That's really helpful if you're busy!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Received in good condition. Have tried whole seed, now trying the seedless ones for the first time. Haven't open to comment about the taste.

45091350-4057-4647-8daf-454018468c1b
Posted on May 13, 2022

These are a great value if you use a lot of rosehips like I do. There are quite a few seeds in them, though. If you’re making teas, it’s no big deal. But if you’re making electuaries or other preparations where you’ll eat the whole rosehip, you’ll need to pick the seeds out so no one breaks a tooth. Other brands I’ve used haven’t had seeds like this one. Even so, I’ve bought the Frontier brand more than once because it’s so economical.