HR

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Fresh, delicious, high quality organic raspberry leaf tea

Raspberry leaf tea has many health benefits and this product is fresh, delicious and cost effective to buy in the bulk 16 oz. bag. It is very helpful for thyroid and lymphatic conditions. I have been buying Frontier bulk teas and spices for over 20 years and they still source some of the best quality ingredients on the market.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I drank this to help tone my uterus and boy did it ever work. I’m 40 and was on my 6th pregnancy. My labour lasted 2 hours start to finish worth 15 minutes of pushing for my 9 lb baby. Also was good in conjunction with the 3 medjool dates per day the last 8 weeks which softened the cervix. All pains leading up to transition were minor and easy to work through. Highly recommend. And it tastes great!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Ladies... if you have trouble with your cycle, please try this as a supplement. I have mild endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and a uterine polyp and I'm convinced I'm peri-menopausal as well. I've been drinking this tea daily for months now, one cup a day in between cycles and four cups while on my cycle (first thing a.m., mid to late a.m., mid afternoon, and right before bed). I've seen a massive improvement... my cycles have been lighter and shorter and the cramps have been SO much better! Additionally, my migraines have decreased but I'm not sure if the tea helped with those since I've been trying other things for that issue. When I'm out and about and I'm rushed for time, I will use the Traditional Medicinals individually wrapped tea bags, but I prefer this for the benefit of cost savings to make a 2 Liter pitcher at a time. The tea does not taste bitter to me and I don't usually add sugar. It's good hot or cold.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This tea has helped me a lot because it has many benefits related to womens health and these leafs are organic and high quality which is amazing because I like to know what ingredients go inside my body. Overall I like the size of this product and it will be enough for a long time.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love this. The quality is good. The leaves are very fragrant, and tastes delicious !!! Raspberry leaf tea is good for women’s health, hormonal balance and fertility among other things. It also cleanses the blood and is anti inflammatory. Wonderful since its so fragrant and yummy to drink. This pack also contains a LOT. I distributed it among family to share its benefits. Will be buying this regularly. Do buy airtight glass containers to store these well.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have to drink so much red raspberry tea to help with labor and my local herb shop closed and after much debate I ordered this. It has better prices than amazon, super fast shipping (I got it the next day!) and it tastes so fresh. It's way better than the $5 boxes of 16 bags of red raspberry tea you can buy at the store (which the whole box is less than one oz so you get less than 4 ounces for the same price you get 16 with this bag. It tastes better and it feels good drinking it, I dont even have to sweete n it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I didn't know what to expect, so I was surprised to see that the mass of leaves were fluffy. This is normal, so I'm relieved, though I'm not too sure about the purity of the batch (some twigs and string-like stuff). The flavor is mild and non-offensive. I drink it mixed with other teas to add more minerals and antioxidants into my diet.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This red raspberry tea was very good quality and you get a lot of bang for your buck! My biggest concern would be that the package does not reseal so if you don't plan to use a lot you're probably better off getting small tea bags. The taste was must nicer than the smaller tea bags that I had previously purchased from another company.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I make tea every day and drink the tea leaves for health. I find the taste to be palatable, mostly earthy, like tree bark. The tea brews quickly and the leaves are organic. It's much cheaper to buy bulk loose leaves and drink them in a smoothie than it is to buy the capsules.