HR

Posted on May 29, 2022

I was looking for anything to help with breast feeding my baby since I was noticing my supply drop. I ordered these supplements after reading the reviews and I definitely noticed a difference within a week. The formula I purchased just in case is sitting in the cupboard because my supply is now enough for my baby. Very happy mumma.

Posted on May 27, 2022

this herb is high quality looks deep green and fresh have a good taste came in a big foil bag good packed shipped without any damages I bought it first time and think I will buy again when run out of it because I like its taste and hope on its benefits

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love this nettle tea! The taste is great and it's helping with my lungs. I have COPD and it cleared up some of the phlegm and I use it for this and other health benefits. The size of the bag and packaging are wonderful! I like the blend and that it's already sifted and all the ingredients it has, very good quality. I can choose the serving size I desire, which I like. Will purchase more once this runs out. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on May 7, 2022

Use this on myself for general health and energy and I infuse it in an oil to use on my scalp. Really high quality and effective. Also I put a pinch or two in my dogs' food every day and their hip, joint, and eye problems have gotten much better. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Big size package to share with my friends who are suffering from allergies. The taste is close to green tea and fresh. So I like the leafy smell. but if you don't like the taste mixed with chamomile tea or green tea, there is a lot of potentials to use this tea

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is such an amazing amount of nettle for the price, and organic too! It has a lovely mild flavour that I enjoy as a tea on its own, but also takes good mixed with other herbs in blends. I loved it so much I gave some to a friend to try who has now purchased her own huge bag.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has been fabulous. I mix 1 T with 1 tsp peppermint leaves every morning and evening to help with seasonal allergies. I have definitely had a lot less congestion. Quality is good. Taste is mild. You can't taste it with the peppermint. Nettles is so healthy for you!

I've been taking this for so many years. I keep it in a huge glass jar and add it to my morning blend of strongly steeped, medicinal teas. It's highly nourishing, mild in flavor and also helps with the non-stop allergies many suffer in my part of America. Just a sampling of the surprising variety of nutrients: Vitamins A, C and K, as well as several B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, all of the essential amino acids, kaempferol, quercetin, caffeic acid, coumarins and other flavonoids, Beta-carotene, lutein, luteoxanthin and other carotenoids. Lastly, I love Frontier brand have been a repeat customer for years. Every product is always fresh and well packed.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Stinging nettle has so many amazing benefits and I feel it when I make my teas. I suffer with allergies and I always drink a cup of this nettle tea in the morning and it helps me so much. It’s a natural anti-histamine and I 100% recommend purchasing this. The bag is huge and comes with so much! Very happy with my purchase