HR

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Tastes amazing

My sister and I bought this specifically for hair care products. It has many health benefits, however be careful if you are consuming this internally. Please do your research, because horsetail contains nicotine. Other than that, this product is great! It arrived quickly, and is perfect for our hair care products!

I use this in a tea form and help with growing back hair. I wouldn't use forever though. Herbs have specific benefits, but sometimes they shouldn't be used on an on-going basis. Has a specific taste. It's a lot of herb - best to find a friend to split it with.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I use Horsetail herbs as a tea. for my hair skin and bone health. Frontier is my favorite brand for herbs and so happy Iherb carries so many brands of frontier herbs. It is also great for inflammation. I also rinse my hair with horsetail water that has been boiled, and my hair loves it. Look up the benefits and try it for yourself! Thanks Iherb!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is the second batch of horsetail Ive ordered through Frontier along with batch number 3 of nettle and a batch of red raspberry. The quality is very very good.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Haven’t used it long enough to see benefits but the flavour seems comparable to another I have. I like the fact it’s not all crumbles & dust so great quality.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good product, and price is reasonable. I use this mainly as hair rinse and also to mix with indigo henna . Makes my hair soft and silky . Would buy again .

Posted on May 7, 2022

Best price for this herb in bulk that I've found. The horsetail I received was green and fresh and of great quality. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love the health benefits of this tea. I like how much silica is in it for hair growth. Like that it is caffeine free. I blend it with other green herbal teas to make a very healthy tea.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I actually brew this and spray it on my vine vegetables in my garden to get rid of powdery mildew. Works beautifully and doesn’t harm my plants.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

High in silica. We bought it to remove heavy metals. I heard it works well for environmental metals often sprayed from the sky - I think you get my drift. I learned from Natural News that this product removes Aluminium from the body.