HR

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Divine ~ One of my favorite teas of all time!

Delicious, refreshing and loaded with vitamin C too! Perfect for a hot herbal tea on a winter day or as iced tea in the Summer, with some lemon and honey. It brews to the most gorgeous shade of deep cranberry red and has such a lovely, slightly tart taste. I blend equal parts hibiscus leaves and marshmallow root, which is very calming to the stomach and digestive system, and steep at least 20 minutes in hot water, simmering on low, to make a creamy, nourishing, soothing tea, adding in organic honey for sweetness. Try it -- you'll love it!

f0781dae-0499-4450-b8c2-0fae15000457
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

First time trying hibiscus tea and happy I ordered from this great company. Great because it was easy navigating through the website, easy to order, great communication about the order status, fast shipping and the actual product exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would recommend is that the product was in a resealable bag. Will happily be a repeat customer!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It has mostly small pieces, we use it in hot and also cold brew tea, very good quality, it has nice smell and the colour of the tea is deep red. It has a nice strong sour taste just as we like it. We use 1 teaspoon per cup. Very refreshing.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love Frontier products, especially their teas!! You really get a big bang for your buck! The packaging is great, sealed well, the products remain fresh! I cannot stress enough how much I love this company for their tea products!!! Because these are sold by weight and the teas are dried products you just can't imagine exactly how much you are getting with half a kilo! If you are not a business or don't use mass amounts of herbal tea buy with friends! There is just so much! I love this tea, it's so fragrant, fresh with vibrant colour! really beautiful to look at. And I've not had hibiscus this pleasant from any other brand to be quite honest. I really love Frontier!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Was recommended to drink servings of hibiscus tea daily or weekly for the healing frequency and benefits they have! From Medical Medium: it’s rich in anthocyanins, fruit acids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and bioflavonoids. I love the taste, and I use it by either steeping it in hot water or cold water over night in a glass jug and drinking it the next day. Overall it’s just really high quality, 1 ingredient: organic hibiscus flowers. Great package size for the amount you pay for, it’s worth it. Oh and ofcourse, it’s caffeine free so you don’t have to worry!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Excellent taste and quality. Hibiscus tea (chilled) is very common in Mexico, it's called Jamaica and it's so refreshing. I love it either hot or cold, and this hibiscus works really well as sun tea. I like to add fresh lavender blossoms and spearmint from my garden, a bit of fresh ginger and honey. It's so good!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I make a beautiful nourishing tea with these flowers. I add a piece (or two) of ginger candy (homemade) and sometimes I make it with the rose hips for a delicious cold summer drink. I believe it helps me with sometimes unbearable power surges ;) (i.e. hot flash) and I can almost feel it nourishing my cells.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The quality is good, much better than the previous one I used. Taste is great, but the most crucial part for me is: After I drink the hibiscus tea for weeks, It lower my blood pressure significantly, return back to the healthy normal range. For the brand, it’s one of my favorite, support to Co-op!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I first started using hibiscus flowers to make an iced herbal tea in Mexico where I could find huge piles of dried hibiscus flowers at the open air markets. I love being able to buy bulk dried flowers for making my summer iced tea. I place some flowers into a large glass jar of water in the sun for a few hours. Soon I have my sun tea. Just add sweetener if you like and some ice.