HR

CLICK 2 SAVE
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Burdock root has so many benefits. I personally got this because it purifies the blood and detoxes the body - but, there are so many other great benefits. The taste is just simple, but, it's not bad. A little woodsy. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I use it as a hair rinse (along with rosemary and tilia) and it’s perfect! Good for promoting hair growth, strengthening hair roots and combating hair fall. Helps as well with dry hair. I love it. The smell and flavor are great too! I’ll continue purchasing more! Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is package well in a foil sealed bag. The roots are cut and so far didn’t find any dirt or rocks! The size is reasonable for the price. It does blend well with other herbs. I use this mainly for detoxing. I like the taste of it, earthy flavor.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this after I found out it is beneficial to use as a detox. It has a great quality, clean. The smell is like dried root ,nothing offensive.Depending on what effect you are trying to get, you only need a little to add into blends of teas. For a one pound bag , the price is reasonable. Overall, very happy with this. This year is my first time using frontier coop products and very happy with .

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Making a tincture with this burdock root. Did you know burdock root contains all 102 minerals in our bodies? Some are deficient. A great way to introduce more minerals.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Burdock is useful for water retention and purifying the blood. The taste of the root is pleasant and sweet. I just take a few small pieces of root and chew throughout the day.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

How great is burdock root? - its fantastic for all sorts of things. i love this in a tea! and ill definitely be buying this again!!