HR

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Best Green Tea I have ever had

I drink green tea every day; it is hard to find a good one, so I was pleased to find a loose tea that was of great consistency, with such a palatable taste, and not having to use too much at all. Recommended for any one who realises the benefits of green tea .

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This tea comes in a tightly sealed package with fresh leaves rolled individually. Its doesn't have a strong taste at all so if you want a stronger cup you will need to add alot of leaves per serving. Pretty sure theres no caffeine to this single blend because it tastes so mild.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've drank green tea instead of coffee for energy for years and have lived in Asia. Comparatively, this tea gives you decent value for your money. It's not too bitter, but it doesn't deliver much energy either. Since I drink tea to get motivated for work, this one doesn't really do the trick. Also, I brew my tea super strong for long periods, so my experience may not relate to yours depending on why you drink tea. Overall, for the price, this one isn't too bad.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love Co-op brand that they have so many choices of tea, herbs, and spices. Will mix this green tea with freeze-dried berries and accent herbs to make my own tea blend

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love Frontier Coop organic loose leaf green teas. China green and jasmine green are both great quality green teas. I have also ordered Frontier’s regular green but this time it was sold out. I am a repeat customer 😁

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Bought it for me and friends. All are exited. This tastes very good, quality is very high, no chemical adds or aromas. Huge size of package. This will stay for long time. Will buy it definitely again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Not a day goes by without a cup of green tea and I start my day with this. I love the taste of this tea over many others I have tried so I’m sticking to this one

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like my green tea to be strong and robust, while smooth and refreshing. This tea gets only the highest marks. I switched, because Sencha tea became too expensive. I'm very happy with this new choice.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

An awesome loose green tea! This one has a nice smooth flavor, without the bitter, earthy after taste that a lot of green teas have. This 16 oz bag lasts quite a while too! I definitely recommend this quality product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

A nice basic green tea.Has a fairly mild taste,and I like that it's organic.Good size package lasts quite a long while.