HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I’ll be honest. If I’m using a supplement like this, I’d like it to taste good, but if it doesn’t, I’ll use it anyway—the end result of enhanced health is my goal. But I was pleasantly surprised when using this beet powder in my smoothies. It adds a subtly rich, complex flavor that is undeniably present but NOT in an earthy, red-beets-for-dinner kind of way. In fact, when I DON’T put this red beet powder in my smoothie, I miss it! The biggest bonus is that it also adds vital nutrients. Yay! A win-win-win!!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I had purchased beet powders a few times from other sellers (not iHerb) and the products tasted like a combination of cardboard mixed with red pasty, gluey substance. I put up with the nasty taste far too long and them whammo! saw that one of my favorite online sellers (iHerb!) had an organic beet powder with excellent reviews and not just 1-3 reviews either. I'm thrilled that I tried it and I love the stuff. It's not pasty, it's not cakey, it's actually delicious. Thank you!!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Beet powder can be mixed with water to create a juice. It can also be added to smoothies, sauces, or baked goods. In addition to vitamins and minerals, beet juice and powder also contain nitrates. Nitrates are a naturally-occurring substance found in beets and many other vegetables. Dietary nitrate helps improve vascular function, and overall health. Benefits: Folate (vitamin B9). Manganese. Potassium. Iron. Vitamin C.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

this can boost your manhood hahahahaha The quality of this beet powder is very good. The color and the smell are just right. It dissolves easily in water juice or smoothie, and it never forms lumps. There is a moisture-absorbing kind of paper inside the bag. From what I have read on the internet, beet powder can increase oxygen flow and improve endurance. I usually take it along with protein and maca powder right before exercise. The price is fair, and it is a good value. I recommend.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very happy with this beet powder. Frontier is my preferred brand for bulk herbs & dried foods. I wish they would use resealable bags and include country of origin on bulk products.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I was hesitant to buy this as I have read reviews on Amazon that the beet powder in large packages (other brands) didn't taste good. However, I'm glad I took a chance as it tastes (in health drinks) exactly like the smaller packages.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Mix with your favorite beverage or smoothie and you have a very healthy additive you will enjoy. It is good for many ailments. Tastes very earthy and delicious.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is a very high-quality beet root powder, and I use this to refuel after running workouts. Blends very nicely and has a well-balanced taste in smoothies, protein shakes, and the like. Would certainly recommend this brand, as it is also organic!