HR

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Make your own sugar-free maple syrup for 1/2 the price!

I love this stuff! I make my own sugar-free maple syrup (many recipes on YouTube) for 1/2 the price of store-bought, without the sugar high/hit! Perfect for diabetics, & the keto/paleo tribes… & simply, the health conscious! Thanks in advance if you can give me a “thumbs up”.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great taste and quality. I use this in my oatmeal. Good ingredients. No alcohol. The size of the package is good. Doesn’t leak in shipping which is a big benefit. I can probably get 20-30 servings out of this in oatmeal. Good for many recipes. I use this with a lot of frequency.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good quality, exactly what I needed to improve the taste of my baked goods. Size is reasonable too. It doesn't need much to supply the flavor to anything. I add it to oatmeal for a boost of maple taste since real syrup is hard to find where I live.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This maple flavor has come in handy often. Syrup isn't hard to come by in Japan, but it is expensive for the size (usually small bottles for more than I'd like to pay). When I found this I was extremely excited because I make my own simple syrup at home. This can be used to make your simple syrup taste like the pancake syrups sold in the States. Very glad I found this product.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The quality is good. The ingredients seem safe. It does not really taste like maple though. It does not replace maple syrup in any way. The package is great and made of glass. I do think this is a great product. I used it to amp up the maple flavor in baked goods.

I liked the smell! I added a tsp of it to my decaf coffee but I didn’t taste maple…:/ maybe I need to add more!

771c2dda-99a6-4ff1-9f72-9b90b96c3e2c
e428d65d-798c-4433-8516-15861a9d85ef
d2357415-40cf-45ec-8773-ebefcc42a17c
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is a really good maple flavouring extract. I use this plus stevia as a maple syrup replacement in some recipes to decrease the amount of sugar (as I am prone to blood sugar crashes). Really delicious!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

affordable price with good quality and ingredients and taste, and use and size and packaging and benefit and composition and recipe and diet and serving and frequency. all good

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality product, the taste is amazing. We're using it on drinks and smoothies and in many other recipes. It adds depth to the food with no extra calories and is great for people whose diet won't allow sugars.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

very good. Love this. We are adding this maple flavor to kid's porridge which adds great flavor and some sweetness without any added sugar.