HR

Paprikaju
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Best value for money loose leaf Jasmine tea

This bag is HUGE, I mean HUUUGE!! This jasmine green tea will probably last you a lifetime. it comes in a huge pack and it's sealed to preserve quality and freshness. The quality is the same as the Twinnings loose-leaf jasmine green tea, at a fraction of the price. Make sure you have some big, clean glass bottles or plastic containers to store all this tea, if you decide to buy it. All in all an excellent purchase, I recommend. like if this was helpful

01fef36e-5607-48c5-8177-759a226885b3
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I make green tea on the daily, hot or iced. This is a great standard jasmine green tea, good flavor and aroma. The package comes in a large dark bag and smells amazing when you open it. I definitely recommend it for people who want good quality green tea in a bulk amount.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the aroma and the taste was super nice. I love the quality of the product, not very bitter not sweet either. going to order again when its finished.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this package to move away from buying tea bags and I was looking for pure jasmine tea leaves. I can say that I am very happy with the taste , quality and quantity for the price! Keep in mind that it does have some caffeine in it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Frontier is the one company I even trust it's non-organic products. This is a clean and good tasting tea at a great price.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good quality ingredient of green Jasmine tea. For the price great size and large package. We love the taste and use it every day after every lunch.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The packaging was very well, easy to store. The tea itself and the ingredients smell great, and the taste is also wonderful. I love to mix this with other tea blends for a pot of delicious tea.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product is great! Great flavour and steeps easily. It even gives a great second steeping. The product was delivered well before the estimated delivery time too!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This tea is of an extremely pleasant odour and taste. With or without honey, my number one to offer guests and also for real relaxation after hard working day.