HR

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Good

brought it a few months ago. before I received it, I imagined it would like the vegetable topping of Japanese cup noodle. but, the true is the taste doesn't match. I wanna make slow cooked silverside, but I only had 2onions, half cup of diced carrots and beef broth. Then putting all ingredients with these dehydrated vegetable and 3 cups of water in slow cooker. 4 hours later, a nice beefy vegetable soup comes out. Next time I will try to make bolognese sauce and the lasagna with it. (fingers crossed 🍀

c29f9e96-06af-4662-9b51-aa6133f3e66c
b8ed65f9-a32f-4aea-a92c-9ad0580b57f4
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I add this vegetable blend in soup, rice, pasta and noodles. It tastes amazing and saves time. Perfect for making a quick lunch while working. I add this mixed veggies blend, vegetarian broth powder, quick cooking noodles and boiling water into a thermos. Wait for 5 minutes. Here you have it! Healthy noodles are ready! I am very pleased with the high quality product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This soup mix is full of different vegetables and has a great flavor - I recommend it not only for soups and stews, but also for rice dishes and pilafs. I think it would also be good in quinoa or couscous, or in a pasta sauce. It's a good quality and nutritious product, and it's also delicious - it contains a nice spice blend, as well as a pleasant onion flavor.

For the sake of time saving, I decided to buy this product, to minimize the time I spent cooking my own meals and I have to say that I was not at all disappointed!I usually put them in soups and risotti and once they suck their missing water, they look, smell and taste like real vegetable again. I don't think I'm ever going to chop vegetables again or buy and forget them lying in the fridge, only to find them rotten after some time and throw them away, which is such a waste. The packages is big and 3 full table spoons seemed to be enough for a medium pot of soup. I recommend it without question. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It’s a good vegetable blend to use in soups, stews, with noodles, etc. But, the package is so big, I have no idea, how often should I use it to ran out of it, so for now it’s sitting in my pantry for quiet a while. Would be nice if they had a package half smaller.

22671c7a-5e55-4d57-922e-a4d3f2c06d53
c83a7895-1919-4861-879a-b45290acc216
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My biggest helper because I hate to cut veggies !composition :veggie mix (with peas) ingredients are natural(dehydrated veggies),benefit : smells great !taste more natural than natural,I’m using it for soup ,size good (for more than one month),quality top,package sealed,(not for drink )good for any diet,recommend!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have been using this product regularly for a couple years, I add it to soups etc The ingredients are good and I know I can consistenly trust its quality. It does need to soak at least overnight, so you need need to plan ahead, but I love the convenience and added nutrition to my receipes.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I make sure I have this mix always in my pantry. It makes it easy to get good flavours on soups and 1 pot dishes without having to buy fresh veggies. An easy quick fix. Excellent to add when boiling chicken for example. Gives the broth a really nice flavour.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great for pandemic or just if you’re on a budget to still be able to get some veggies. I’m trying to keep most of the healthier more expensive food for my child so this has been an easy cheaper way to get some veggies into a ramen or rice for me. Just add 1-2 spoons of the mix into water before you start heating it and cook ramen or rice as you normally would.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great tasting blend! I've used it in soup and as part of a quinoa salad, and don't need much to add a good amount of flavor! The onion in this blend did predominate but I don't mind it at all since I love alliums :) The packaging is a little flimsy, so would suggest transferring to another container as there is no ziploc feature. UPDATE: be sure to mix the bag before use, since the ingredients have a tendency to settle, so you don't have a even distribution.