HR

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Great value!

The bag is really big as you don't need a lot of leaves to make a cup! Making tea from loose is so easy really, you don't even need a teaball, just a strainer. The taste is relatively mild, but I combine this with mint and chamomile for a great alternative to a certain brand of "sleepytime" tea. It's so much more economical to make your own and skip a wasteful teabag. I plan to make up little mason jars and give to friends and family for Christmas ;) Frontier has so many teas out there to try and the quality of the ones I've tried has been excellent! A word of caution, valerian shouldn't be used with certain medications so if you make it for yourself, or give it as a gift, state that there there may be contraindications and they need to do their research.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not known to many but this herb, Valerian, is use to those who are experiencing stress, insomnia, physical ang mental fatigues. It has a very good quality which I mean fresh from the local farms and its taste is really good and caffeine-free tea. In medical herbalism, this kind of herb is categorized under "Nervines", which simply means relaxant. So, that's the effect that you will experience when you take this herb. Always consult to your Naturopath or Herbalist for guidance.

I've bought both the organic valerian root from Frontier and this regular one and would recommend both. I think the price difference with the organic variety is not a deal breaker if you are looking for more organic labels. I use for tea and don't break up the pieces at all, though that might be another way to make the product go further (like with a mortar and pestle). I think the tea does help to enhance sleep quality.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product, natural ingredients, great quality. Pure roots, no impurities. I use it at night, along with other de-caffeinated teas. Perfectly relaxes, soothes and lulls. The smell and taste are specific. The package size is big and lasts a long time. I ordered other products from this company and I love them all.

Memepodesta
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

You will hate how this smells but you will love how this works. I bought it mainly to make my husband a sleep tincture and it is working well.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

it relaxes me greatly, I really enjoyed drinking valerian root tea as I'm a lot calmer after drinking it, it's of a high quality and I love it

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This valerian root is just that - no fillers, additives, etc. It’s fresh, clean and quite effective. The bag states it’s non-irradiated. I’ve tried over a dozen different brands of valerian root, and Frontier is the best!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

'Love this for tea. I've been using a rounded tablespoon to make a cup of tea before bed nightly. Though some complain about the smell/flavor, I dig it and find it to be a soothing and delightful evening ritual.

olaleks
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Nice quality and ingredients. Like taste of this spice. Use it everywhere in soup, meats, salads, entire dishes. Size of package is huge!!!! Everything came safe and sound. By the way my kiddos like this spice too!!!

Caseywilson
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I place this in a bowl as potpourri for my cats. They love smelling it and it helps relax and calm them. Excellent for easing anxiety in cats. Keeps them happy and makes them feel safe and calm at home.