HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Great tea as always 😉

Great Packaging ❤ Aluminum Pouch keeps the delicate.properties of tea unlike paper or plastics it wont deteriorate the herb, freshness of the herb will be contain and preserved. Thats why I always go to frontier co-op. They have the best tea. Red raspberry leaf has been recommended as a tonic to improve fat metabolism and encourage weight loss. It is often sold as a “detoxifying” supplement meant to improve body composition and overall health.

37bb6151-af0b-4bb6-bf8d-c24d7d6b2aaf
966581b6-68bf-457d-a7d5-50796f04a4a4
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great quality, and the size came just as described. The ingredients for this tea blend smells good, and the package was well sealed. This isn't caffeinated and it has a mild taste I would say similar to that of green tea in my opinion. I use a tsp per cup of boiling water as a one time serving, just like any other cup of tea.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I used this product to make a tea to help balance my hormones. I found this package to be the best value for the money and like Frontier as a brand for their quality products. The tea has a great taste to it and tastes very similar to black tea, I think it would be a great substitute for someone who can’t have caffeine.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a great ingredient for hormone balance, and the package is HUGE so it lasts a really long time. Please note that the tea isn't organic, and that the taste is a bit sweet so you might want to blend it with another type of tea. If this helped you, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This tea is becoming a new favorite and this size is a super value. The benefits for women of all ages is apparent and I do find it to be kind of like a black tea substitute. No caffeine is definitely a plus for me especially for my late afternoon tea so that my sleep is not disturbed.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good quality. Taste like herbal tea. I use this for pcos benefits. I have to stay away from too much caffeine so herbal tea is a good alternative. This is a big package which can last for months. I am making a blend with licorice and peony, which I take once a day.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This tea is very fresh and very high quality. It has a pleasant taste, almost like a black tea, but with a hint of spiciness to it. I can't quite put my finger on it, its like basil or oregano almost. It doesn't taste like raspberry fruit. It does not contain caffeine. You can drink it either hot or cold, it is good either way. The fact that it comes in a one pound bag makes it a very good value.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I like raspberry leaf tea as a caffeine-free alternative. When I drink it during my period it helps with cramping (though the best remedy I have found for bad menstrual cramps is, oddly enough, the ayurvedic herb triphala taken at the same time as elderflower, which I just found out by accident). Now that I am breastfeeding I think it also helps a bit with milk supply (but fyi for best results with milk supply, I take brewer's yeast and even more importantly drink bone broth). I actually like the taste of the tea without honey or sugar or anything...when I was pregnant I couldn't wait until the end of my cycle to start drinking it again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Seems to be very good quality red raspberry leaf, and this is the best price I’ve seen anywhere. I am in the third trimester of my first pregnancy and I’m drinking this about every day. I really don’t care for the flavor of plain RRL, so I mix it with my loose leaf decaf green tea and drink it sweetened with honey, with a dash of lemon juice. It’s delicious, refreshing, and I don’t notice the RRL flavor at all. The interesting thing is that after I drink this tea, my belly feels different for awhile - like my uterus is tightening up or something. This being my first pregnancy, I’m not completely due what I’m feeling yet, but I think the tea is doing something. Overall, I couldn’t be happier for the price and quality of this red raspberry leaf.