HR

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Delicious green powder, seems to be helping with my sister's tummy and acne trouble. 1/2 a tbsp in a teacup of water tastes a bit like matcha. Good

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I use this excellent quality Alfalfa Leaf Powder in my morning ‘energy drink’. In a glass of warm water I put one teaspoon of Alfalfa powder with my Vital green powder, Micro food powder and Collagen powder. I drink this first thing in the morning. This product is ORGANIC with no additives. Very reasonably priced. Shipping to Australia is excellent. Thank you

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I read about alfalfa benefits for dogs and humans. I have a dog who likes to eat grass. I mix 1 tsp alfalfa powder with water and add to dog kibble. My dog does not eat grass if I give add alfalfa powder twice to his kibble. I also like to mix alfalfa powder with coconut or regular milk and drink it. Taste similar to matcha tea.

Posted on May 11, 2022

i believe the powder is a source of vitamins A, C, K and E, as well as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron. i mix it with my salads and add .5 tsp to each of my dog's meals hoping they will be healthier and not need to vet attention as much... so far it seems to have worked

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is my second purchase: very convenient package, generous amount and taste is well... It is not meant to be to please my guts, but to benefit them and consuming second package I feel nothing unusual ;) - I blend it sometimes with pancake mix - and bake on the oiled ceramic surfaced pan on the very small heat to keep the nutrient value.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I use this for my allergy prone dog and it helps her. She does not get the runny eyes as long as I put a teaspoon in her food every day. And it is just a grass so it is easily assimilated for dogs ( and maybe even cats). Just be sure you get Organic Alfalfa!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a good quality and taste! I use it adding in smoothies and it does not have any bad tasty. It blends really well .

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I add this to spirulina powder, msm powder, MCT oil powder and naturally flavored electrolyte powder (to mask the bitter tastes), for a great tasting super-food drink.

findcount
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

a very god quality alfalfa powder which is great for joint problems, especially tendonitis..........it works fast but you'll have to take 10grams daily if not more..........