HR

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Love love love this cereal

Although it's a bit pricey, a little goes a long way! I have a few tablespoons with yogurt and fruit for breakfast and find that it's filling, and so yummy!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm trying Ezekiel brand for the first time, and so far, I'm liking their cereals. The hint of cinnamon and how long it stays crunchy in milk, are the highlights for me so far.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I was very excited abut the cereal as the only thing I wanted my family to eat. But in the end only real health nuts can enjoy it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It’s hard to chew, even soak in the milk for a few hours( so hard to chew that I left it on the table, and still no much difference after I came back for the next meal…) if you love steel cut oats, you might like this one.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great cereal! Love the crunch and the non sugary raisins.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This cereal is delicious, healthy, and very crunchy! I appreciate the raisins adding a touch of sweetness.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

For almost 30 years, I have trusted Nature's Way products, which are of the highest quality anywhere, buy them with confidence, I do.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great healthy breakfast that sustains me for a long time.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

in my country indonesia ,it is impossible to get this product finally i get it here