HR

Posted on May 8, 2022
Outstanding product.

The FES Yarrow Environmental Solution is a unique formula designed to strengthen the auric field and core self from environmental toxins. I find it especially helpful for dealing with all the electromagnetic fields and wireless radiation coming from our technology. It's especially useful when traveling in dense urban settings and public transport systems, including airports and subways. I've been using the Yarrow Environmental Solution for over 30 years, and am so grateful to the folks at Flower Essence Services for creating this formula.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I was looking for yarrow essential oil, but I found this. I bought it for my gum tissue and it works perfectly, all the unexplained pain goes away immediately, but that's for hours. However, after three days I see my gum become healthier with less pain. I checked before my oral conditions, and the dentist didn't find any Probleme. I don't have inflammation, so I can't recommend it for that.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It's just my experience but I think this works well before and after going to a crowded place such as shopping mall. It also helps protecting from negative energy you get from the internet such as offensive content if your heart isn't strong enough to not be affected. If you google there's an official pamphlet on the product which is extremely helpful!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Flower Essence Services,Yarrow Environmental Solution Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml) has great composition and ingredient. Really clean material and great quality. Benefit and taste is great as well. Size and packaging is good, as well as use and serving. Recommended, like for like thank you very much. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good protective spray and natural option if you're an empath, suffer from mild anxiety or easily stressed, or are into anything spiritual. It does taste salty, but it's not too bad. You can also spray it on areas with thin skin like wrists, neck, etc.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Once I get this liquid, my brain is sparked and always feel relaxed from the heart. I can concentrate on my tasks and things that I have to tackle with. I strongly recommend this if you feel nervous and want to care your own spiritual field.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love this, very pleased to have these products on iherb.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This makes me feel safe when I go outside now. I was having problems with strange people coming up to me and this has changed that.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

I use it during and after working on the computer or talking on the phone,noticed that if I use it at the beginning when I feel a headache coming up-it makes it go away.Slightly salty flavour

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I love using this to reduce stress. Sometimes I get anxious suddenly for whatever reasons and this seems to help me calm down. I also tend to like the salty flavor. It is a very subtle spray, Odorless, mild, and consistently helpful for me.