HR

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This really helps. Had pretty bad sunburn few days ago, then I massage with Self Heal cream to the super red sunburn skin and took this Self Heal Essence for 3 days. Sunburn skin soothed within hours, no pain the next day, Sunburn reddish tone subsided within a day. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Self-Heal Creme from FES is a great product. I personally use it as a aftershave creme. I had others before but my skin would feel irritated, especially when I went jogging and had a sweaty face. But not so with Self-Heal Creme. I've been using it for 20 years and I can highly recommend it as a aftershave creme. Sometimes I use it for dry skin or light skin irritations.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Nice scent! Smells great, goes on smooth and absorbs very well, quality ingredients. I like this smaller size so I can take it with me on the go in my purse. I think I will get the larger bottle for the bathroom countertop to make it past of my morning routine. I feel better when I use it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I'm loving this. I have this mole that itches occasionally. Thought that I try out the cream on the mole and it works. The itch stopped almost immediately. Awesome.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I think this cream is helping my skin to heal quicker. Also, my plantar fibromatosis seems shrinking since I've started using it. It has a facial lotion like consistency, absorbed by skin very well. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Only been using for 1 week. Absorbs well. Skin feels smooth with no greasy residue. Also applied to mosquito sting area, no burning, and was less itchy by the 2nd day. Excellent product!!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This product is amazing for cuts, bumps, etc anywhere on the body. Smell is very light and the product is very concentrated so you don’t need much. Highly recommend for every household!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Bought to try on my eczema as other reviews suggested it helped. It didn't, unfortunately, work for me however have still found it nice & effective to use for other things like scratches & insect bites.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Lovely cream. I got it for the amazing ingredients. Light texture. Probably fine for the face in small doses. Although the oils they use are not 0 on the comedogenic scale, they are only 2s, so they're not considered clogging.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this creme for my face and body. It soaks in well and is not sticky. My skin feels very soft afterwards. It has a very good light scent. Wrapped very well for shipping.