HR

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Excellent! Helped me when studying for an exam

I ordered this spray to help me focus while I studied for an important exam (I tend to get easily distracted and have a hard time focusing for any length of time.) It actually did the job because I was able to do my studies and I got an 84% mark on my exam. I now keep it on my study table for when I want extra help when focusing on my current courses. Recommended.

Posted on May 28, 2022

For women and men of all ages – a baseline remedy to cultivate grace and receptive soul consciousness. To nurture and heal the soul’s relationship with the mother, grandmother or the feminine archetype in community and culture. For regeneration from all reproductive and gynecological-related illnesses or surgeries — can also be added to Self-Heal Cream™ and massaged into key body areas (however, do not apply directly to open wounds); use in alternation or tandem with Magenta Self-Healer™ for foundational life-force healing

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have insomnia and also have been waking up every two hours for years and tried many things. I have found flower essence to work in the past but had forgotten about them after they worked. So I tried this one and after reading the directions on the home site (FES) started taking this essence three hours before bed. I slept better the first night and was so excited. About a week later I only woke up once in the night. Then I didn’t start early at night and didn’t focus on what the essence does and I woke up several times. I’m still up and down with this working but it’s mostly my lack of concentrating on taking it progressively starting three hours before bed and concentrating on what it does. Also I remember from before that flower essences can take three months to fully work. So I am very happy with the results. Any sleep at all is a major breakthrough for me.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Bought many different flower essence from this brand. Love all of them. They help me to go through challenging period of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The FES Post Trauma Stabilizer formula is a truly outstanding flower essence formula. It has helped me deal with physical, emotional and energetic trauma and triggering. It has helped my nervous system to calm down, my energy field to stabilize, and has alleviated discomfort and pain. I highly recommend having this formula on hand for when you're overwhelmed, triggered, and dealing with trauma.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I think this helped me go through a traumatic event (bad news about the health of a loved one.) I combined it with other things like a therapy exercise and physical exercise. But the stress level was much better than expected and I was able to function better. I don't think this product alone can help too much with PTSD but it helps nonetheless.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Ingredient and composition is great. Benefit and smell is really great as well. Size and packaging is good. Use, scent and quality is good as well. It is really natural and soothing and liked by whole family. Like for like thank you. Flower Essence Services,Post-Trauma Stabilizer, Flower Essence & Essential Oil is good like for like 👍

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have been using since I have had a few deaths around me in August. I have found this to be very helpful in times when I need to concentrate on work, rather than losses.