HR

Rosy
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The bottle is quite small, only 8.5oz (250 ml) which is almost half the size and double the price of some of their other oils. But, it is by far one of the best pumpkin seed oils I have ever tasted. After purchasing some of Flora's other oils and was very pleased, I wanted to try this one as well. It is Organic, cold pressed & unfiltered. The oil has a very light and fresh aroma even kind of sweet and it's taste is amazing! I've tried other brands that I purchased locally and there was always some bitterness in the oil and I always thought that that's how pumpkin seed oil tastes. So glad I've tried this brand with such a pleasant taste. It goes perfectly with my vegetable salad and can even be consumed as is for it's health benefits. Important to note that it has to be refrigerated after opening and consumed within 5 months.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this as an ingredient in my diet like cooking salads and smoothies. It’s beneficial for constipation, and my child was struggling with constipation. I got this recommendation from a natural practice person. The quality of this particular oil is great because it’s cold pressed and extra virgin. The taste is not bad at all especially when consumed with other food like a salad or in a smoothie.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Smooth texture and good taste, by far the best pumpkin seed oil I’ve had. Good for bladder control and prostate too. Worth a try.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The best pumpkin seed oil on the market!!! Finally. If your looking for real truly organic pumpkin seed oil for what ever reason... this is the one to buy

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Flora's pumpkin seed oil is a thick, full-bodied and very tasty oil. In my case I felt a huge benefit in the benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Love this . Great taste and consistency. Love the quality , i use it for skin hair and cooking basically everything ! Size is good and the packaging is great

Posted on May 24, 2022

Tastes great. Seems to be of pure and good quality. I use it for the health of my prostate. Will wait to see the effect. So far so good.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is very good in salad. I have success with it having wiped out my need to go to the bathroom at night. Much better sleep.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love that this is organic the package comes in a glass bottle. Used for salads and as a natural way to helps with some hair loss too. I take 5ml every day with my food. No rancid taste too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I like it! I mix it with a bit of rosemary oil and put it on my scalp (a little after a shower and a lot the night before a shower). It's not too heavy either.